Antonio Conte (35 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mar 10, 2009
“I think what this team did in Italy cannot be improved. We have to understand many things after three very intense and tiring years. Those close to me know what I put into the team over three years and what the players put into it with me.

source http://football-italia.net/48826/conte-stay-juve-well-see

yea this suggests to me that he feels he took us as far as he can take us, and that he wants to leave. Apart from Man Utd however, no other big team is available

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Conte : " When these victories the fan rightly protagonist wants to return to Europe, but it is not easy. " . Its even got to him , europe this europe that . :(
" Sabbatical year? "No I do not have to take any sabbatical, I just have to speak with management. Juve, however, is my home, my family. I feel at home but we need to confront and talk in a very very quiet.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Antonio Conte:
"It 'a league title in three years storico.Abbiamo done great things. Rebuilding after two seventh place win three championships and two Super Cups, a quarter of the Champions League semi-final of the Europa League and Italian Cup final. was hard do more than that.
A dust has settled and we'll talk about their opinions. was three intense years, thank you so amazing what was done by these guys. demonstration today, a day after they celebrated, they showed the will to win. I take the merit of having them sent to this mentality.'m extraordinary numbers, we are at 267 in three years, an average of 90 points per year. This is not easily improved. They will go without careful consideration.

Last year we went out in the quarter and it seemed a failure. Champions In this year, we did well, but we deserved the final of the Europa League. understand the fan, but it is not easy for many reasons. Improve the performance in Italy is impossible in my opinion, need to be understood certain things. They were years of intense and tiring. Who was with me knows that I put, and that they put the boys.
'll talk with the leaders and see. Juventus is my casa.Qui are in the family, but we have to talk calmly and confront. I'm excited for everything.

I have a fantastic relationship and friendship with the president and director. We will so clear what to do for the good of Juventus, because I want this. We will evaluate the strength to go on. "
there is no "I'm not sure I'll have strength to move forward" in here in his words!!

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
“I think what this team did in Italy cannot be improved. We have to understand many things after three very intense and tiring years. Those close to me know what I put into the team over three years and what the players put into it with me.

source http://football-italia.net/48826/conte-stay-juve-well-see

yea this suggests to me that he feels he took us as far as he can take us, and that he wants to leave. Apart from Man Utd however, no other big team is available
P$G cant see Blanc staying any longer, Monaco were also in for him as well and maybe Man United made an approach for him? we never know.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
"[B] Sabbatical year? "No I do not have to take any sabbatical, I just have to speak with management[/B]. Juve, however, is my home, my family. I feel at home but we need to confront and talk in a very very quiet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)