Antonio Conte (167 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
yeah he used ogbonna as his test dummy. Conte instructed ogbonna to imagine he was Bonnuci. Conte then saw how the opposition would react if bonnuci had started. He studying them the first half and then introduced bonnuci with a tactical game plan that makes bon bon look solid. Zach was right all along.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I don't know why we knock on Conte when people think the league is weak. No matter which way you look at it, 30-3-2 is just incredible numbers for a team that in most cases would find it hard to fire themselves up after two straight scudettos. I think his connect with this team has empowered us beyond our wildest imagination. Seriously, if we can keep the politics out of this, this team has a tremendous ceiling and Conte is the core of this machine.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I don't know why we knock on Conte when people think the league is weak. No matter which way you look at it, 30-3-2 is just incredible numbers for a team that in most cases would find it hard to fire themselves up after two straight scudettos. I think his connect with this team has empowered us beyond our wildest imagination. Seriously, if we can keep the politics out of this, this team has a tremendous ceiling and Conte is the core of this machine.
This. Regardless of league... 30-3-2 is incredible. PSG is in a much worse league, has spent 5x the money we have and isn't anywhere close to our record.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
That's because most of the players don't give a $#@! about Ligue 1, not an example at all.
It's entirely an example. Any way you slice it 30-3-2 is crazy impressive, regardless of league, especially considering Roma haven't been closer than 8 points for half the season, so it's not like we've had that constant pressure of a 1-2 point gap at the top. Until Napoli, we were up 11. The fact out players have stayed motivated even with this constant lead is incredibly impressive.

And teams would push the 100 point barrier frequently in lower leagues if it was that easy. Also, how on earth do you know what PSG players feel about the league? Don't be silly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 157)