Antonio Conte (142 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I dont think that will work.

433 is the answer for us.... but we need to bring at the very least one of Berardi or Gabiadini...and to sign a proper backup/contender to asamoah and Licht...2 if possible, to have 4 variations on the wings for the 352 (lets be sincere.. the 352 is our bread and butter in serie A and as long as we hace conte and pirlo here, that will not change).

Gabiadini and/or Berardi, plus 2 quality wingbacks is a pretty realistic transfer plan...as long as the wingback is not Dimaria or the likes who would cost 30+ mils.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Our current 3-5-2 would smash that team 5-1.

Gio and Berardi on the wings at this stage in Berardis career is something you'd expect to see at Parma.

Why is Criscito who's a natural left back playing on the right, so that Licht a natural right back can play on the left?
Plus Chiellini and Barzagli are on the wrong side.

My god.

:lol:

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Vidal is way too influential in attack to limit to a holding role in a 4-2-4
Plus Pirlo would end up being either on the bench or simply too late in either offense or defense.

The only formation that actually improves our weaknesses while maintaining this team's strengths is a 4-3-3. Otherwise, you're only painting a rusty gun.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Exactly

Pirlo would barely be useful as a sub in a 4-2-4, imagine an over-worked Vidal at the 70 minute mark having to cover for Pirlo, and imagine how open we would be on the counter

I'd rather stick to a 3-5-2 unless our front 4 in a 4-2-4 was some sort of 300 million mega-line up. So, basically. No.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Exactly

Pirlo would barely be useful as a sub in a 4-2-4, imagine an over-worked Vidal at the 70 minute mark having to cover for Pirlo, and imagine how open we would be on the counter

I'd rather stick to a 3-5-2 unless our front 4 in a 4-2-4 was some sort of 300 million mega-line up. So, basically. No.
No man, Pirlo would be totally useless in a 424, to the point he would be asking for a transfer at the winter mercato.

he would me more out of plave than giovinco as an SS. So just imagine that

Apr 8, 2013
Anyone noticed we created much more chances the moment we switched to 3 forwards ?

Only problem was Pirlo couldn't keep up defensively when we switched formations.
The thing I noticed most is the great amount of spaces and chances ve've concede after we switched to that wide 4-3-3 in the last 15, risking to concede the 1-1, since the moment when Vidal went on for Isla with Marchisio RW, but even later with Giovinco. 'Bout Pirlo, don't know if you remember, but had a tremendous decisive tackle at the limit of the area in the dying minutes to deny an almost sure goal for Traszbonshit. Yesterday he was the most focused among our mids.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Well we can't bench Tevez because Llo-Osvaldo doesn't look as if it would work at all.

And we can't really play our two strikers every single game without consequences. I fail to see why we would stop playing Osvaldo after he scored 1 goal in his first start for Juve. Not to mention he wasn't on the pitch that long.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Well we can't bench Tevez because Llo-Osvaldo doesn't look as if it would work at all.

And we can't really play our two strikers every single game without consequences. I fail to see why we would stop playing Osvaldo after he scored 1 goal in his first start for Juve. Not to mention he wasn't on the pitch that long.
So Osvaldo scores against terrible frozenkebab and suddenly you "fail to see why we would stop playing Osvaldo", but Llorente scores 11 in half a season and he's fodder.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 133)