Antonio Conte (177 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Tevez, Vucinic, Cavani, Balotelli, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldo, Pirlo, Vialli, Baggio, Hernanes, Hamsik, Robben, Ribery, Rooney, Xavi etc.

The one thing you'll find similar about those players, apart from their skill set, is they are strong personalities, which lends them the temperament of self belief and the ability to finish games or take on the responsibilities to do so without being unnerved.

So yes, a strong character/temperament is a very important psychological aspect in competitive sport. Coz even when you may not have WC talent, it's is the belief that can help carry your game to a level that can make a noticable, worthy contribution to the team. :chin:
too bad it didnt work for bendtner. but i do agree with you

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Oh these Quag fanboys are just too damn easy to rile up. And the best is they hunt in packs and big-up each other whenever they post, for validation :D It's quite cute.

Sell Quags.
Matri fanboys don't jack each other off or like to post in packs on how much Quag sucks or how bad he is for the team and how much better Matri is :rolleyes:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Tevez, Vucinic, Cavani, Balotelli, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldo, Pirlo, Vialli, Baggio, Hernanes, Hamsik, Robben, Ribery, Rooney, Xavi etc.

The one thing you'll find similar about those players, apart from their skill set, is they are strong personalities, which lends them the temperament of self belief and the ability to finish games or take on the responsibilities to do so without being unnerved.

So yes, a strong character/temperament is a very important psychological aspect in competitive sport. Coz even when you may not have WC talent, it's is the belief that can help carry your game to a level that can make a noticable, worthy contribution to the team. :chin:

Stop humiliating yourself, my friend.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003

Stop humiliating yourself, my friend.
Wow, I am humiliated.

:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Matri fanboys don't jack each other off or like to post in packs on how much Quag sucks or how bad he is for the team and how much better Matri is :rolleyes:
That's because the one thing they seem to have in common, is that they are trolls. Eucalyptus lovin trolls. Save for Ahkmed who really is a fanboy of the team and is cute enough to give credit where necessary when it's due and J83 who will always say something constructive, I think the other Matri fanboys are some of the biggest hypocrites around, not to mention weak contributors. Just like their player of choice. :D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Definitely.
Both of them have no future here. They need to look for first team football, unless they wanna be forever benchwarmers

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Wow, I am humiliated.

:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

That's because the one thing they seem to have in common, is that they are trolls. Eucalyptus lovin trolls. Save for Ahkmed who really is a fanboy of the team and is cute enough to give credit where necessary when it's due and J83 who will always say something constructive, I think the other Matri fanboys are some of the biggest hypocrites around, not to mention weak contributors. Just like their player of choice. :D
Hey @baggio...

:baggio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 160)