Antonio Conte (45 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero90

Aug 31, 2012
The only reason why other fans could hate Conte is, because he is so successful with us. He's such a gentleman. Look at his behaviour during the Inter match. Clapped with Cassano, accompanied Cambiasso at the end etc..

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
Why?

It's not like many of them are good at it.
Pogba probably being the only good shot but we've seen both Marchisio and Vidal score some good ones in the past. They just aren't really consistently on the mark. The rest, including Pirlo, should stay away from long shots forever.

Doesn't matter what you tell Quag - he'll do it anyway.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Weird.

You gotta take into account that almost every Pirlo long range effort leads to something good e.g. a corner kick or an opportunity of a rebound.

Vidal and Marchisio often get so close but their efforts end up with only a goal kick for opponents.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Would have been inappropriate for Conte to go over to Giovinco rather than leaving the medical types to do their thing.

Also, Conte going to Cambiasso defused the situation. Not hard to imagine the situation getting out of hand if Conte hadn't done that, a scuffle ensuing and Juve players picking up unnecessary suspensions because of it.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Would have been inappropriate for Conte to go over to Giovinco rather than leaving the medical types to do their thing.

Also, Conte going to Cambiasso defused the situation. Not hard to imagine the situation getting out of hand if Conte hadn't done that, a scuffle ensuing and Juve players picking up unnecessary suspensions because of it.
I agree with all of that, but imo he should've stopped there. No need to come to the aid of Cambiasso in the press conference as well. I have to admit, that annoyed me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)