Antonio Conte (371 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I think the time has come for Conte to put some sense into our players. I want him to sit them all down and yell the fuck out of them. Tell them how things stand. Tell them that just because we are first in Seria A and with one foot in CL quarter's doesnt mean that they can play like they won everything already. He needs to make our players cry, needs to punish some even by benching them.
He needs to bring his baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Nipples

Udinese Away
Juve Home

Chievo Away
Atalanta Home
Torino Away
Genoa Home
Milan Away
Cagliari Home
Pescara Away
Inter Home
Bologna Away
Siena Home
Roma Away

Juve

Siena Home
Napoli Away
Catania Home
Bologna Away
Inter Away

Pescara Home
Lazio Away
Milan Home
Torino Away

Palermo Home
Atalanta Away
Cagliari Home
Sampdoria Away
These are the ones I think both teams have a chance of dropping points in.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
To be sincere both deserve rightfully those awards. Both teams were just majestic last season.

And yes im still mad that Zeman´s Pescara got dismantled... because i was dying to see those "newbies" kicking the ass of some teams in serie A. They were very special.

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
Early start normal, says Conte

By Football Italia staff

Antonio Conte insists Tuesday’s 8am start to training is not punishment for Juventus’ 1-0 defeat at Roma.

There were suggestions that the tactician scheduled the early get-together as a consequence of his side’s disappointing display at the Stadio Olimpico on Saturday.

“Tomorrow’s early start is perfectly normal,” the tactician, who has given his side two days off, noted on Monday.

“It’s happened on many other occasions when we’ve undergone athletic tests. It was already scheduled and it’s wrong to say that it’s a form of punishment.

“I don’t need to punish anyone, in fact it’s thanks to my players that I’ve received today’s Panchina d’Oro award.

“We’ll assess the pros and cons from the Roma game, knowing that we can do better.

“However, the lads are aware of this, they already took note after the game, and so we’ll work towards our next encounter against Siena.”

Juventus, despite the reverse, are still four points clear of Napoli at the top of the table.

“We must reclaim our League title and it will be tough. This is the first year in which we’re fighting on several fronts and the Champions League, as we saw in Rome, uses up physical and nervous energy.

“It is true that Napoli drew yesterday, but I’m just thinking about my team. We need to get back to winning ways as soon as possible.

“Besides winning, the important aspect is to make progress in building something important. You can also win without building but, if possible, I would like to do both.”

- - - Updated - - -

Nipples

Udinese Away
Juve Home
Chievo Away
Atalanta Home
Torino Away
Genoa Home
Milan Away
Cagliari Home
Pescara Away
Inter Home
Bologna Away
Siena Home
Roma Away

Juve

Siena Home
Napoli Away
Catania Home
Bologna Away
Inter Away
Pescara Home
Lazio Away
Milan Home
Torino Away
Palermo Home
Atalanta Away
Cagliari Home
Sampdoria Away
Napoli playing against Udinese on monday and than us on friday while we play siena on sunday.... Interesting..

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Conte: Milan are title contenders

By Football Italia staff

Milan can fight for the title this season following their capture of Mario Balotelli, says Juventus boss Antonio Conte.

After a problematic beginning to the campaign, the Rossoneri have started picking up results and the January capture of Balotelli from Manchester City has made them stronger.

“Milan, with Balotelli, can win the Scudetto as soon as this season,” the Panchina d’Oro winner stated. “The Championship is still long.”

The Diavolo have lost only one of their last 13 League games, but they are still 11 points behind leaders Juve.

The San Siro giants are also still in the Champions League and they’ll face Barcelona in the first leg of their last 16 tie on Wednesday.

“I hope that Milan go through,” Conte added. “I support all Italian clubs in Europe – especially since we need to start picking up coefficient points.”

Conte also commented on Milan chief Silvio Berlusconi’s suggestion that the Diavolo man-mark Lionel Messi.

“How do you stop Messi? With a gun,” Conte smiled. “Berlusconi? Andrea Agnelli, fortunately, never gives me any suggestions.”

http://www.football-italia.net/30939/conte-milan-are-title-contenders

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 367)