Antonio Conte (161 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dec 31, 2008
“The players are in good shape, I’ll just have to see if anyone needs a rest,” the tactician stated on Friday afternoon.

“The idea is to, more or less, go with the side that has done well in these past two games. But I do fear tiredness – that’s why I would have preferred to have had the match scheduled for Sunday.”
The League leaders are eight places and 21 points better off than Roma, but the Coach still respects the capital threat.
“They have a great squad and they’ll be really motivated against us,” he added.
“Roma have great technical value. They started the season aiming for the top spots, now they’ve slowed down a bit. But this will be a really difficult game.”
Juve will go into the tie on the back of an impressive showing in Europe this week, where they put one foot in the last eight of the European Cup.
“Our morale is certainly sky high after that win. We’ve won a lot of praise, but they shouldn’t weigh us down.
“I’m proud that we are in the same competition as Real Madrid and Manchester United. We’re an outsider who can cause problems.
“We want to enter the elite of football, but now we’ll dive back into the championship.”
When asked about his striking choices, he suggested that Mirko Vucinic and Alessandro Matri would retain their starting shirts.
“I always choose the players who are at their best and I have the good fortune that I have five forwards to choose from. Right now is the moment for Vucinic and Matri.”
The tactician also provided an update on the injured Giorgio Chiellini. “I hope that he will be back training with the squad in the week, with an eye on having him back for the Siena game.”

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
“The players are in good shape, I’ll just have to see if anyone needs a rest,” the tactician stated on Friday afternoon.

“The idea is to, more or less, go with the side that has done well in these past two games. But I do fear tiredness – that’s why I would have preferred to have had the match scheduled for Sunday.”
The League leaders are eight places and 21 points better off than Roma, but the Coach still respects the capital threat.
“They have a great squad and they’ll be really motivated against us,” he added.
“Roma have great technical value. They started the season aiming for the top spots, now they’ve slowed down a bit. But this will be a really difficult game.”
Juve will go into the tie on the back of an impressive showing in Europe this week, where they put one foot in the last eight of the European Cup.
“Our morale is certainly sky high after that win. We’ve won a lot of praise, but they shouldn’t weigh us down.
“I’m proud that we are in the same competition as Real Madrid and Manchester United. We’re an outsider who can cause problems.
“We want to enter the elite of football, but now we’ll dive back into the championship.”
When asked about his striking choices, he suggested that Mirko Vucinic and Alessandro Matri would retain their starting shirts.
“I always choose the players who are at their best and I have the good fortune that I have five forwards to choose from. Right now is the moment for Vucinic and Matri.”
The tactician also provided an update on the injured Giorgio Chiellini. “I hope that he will be back training with the squad in the week, with an eye on having him back for the Siena game.”
:seven:

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Our fans and our management will not lose him easily , he love Juve and will stay for at least 10 years ...

it will not be easy for him to leave us, but these rumors will let Agnelli increase his wages.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Agnelli only has one thing to do if such an offer comes in: substantially increase Conte's wages.

If we could have a goalkeeper on 6m euros per season for several years, then surely we have to offer big wages to a world class coach.

A world class coach is more important to have than world class players, even the best players in the world such as C. Ronaldo and Messi. A coach like Conte means everything if you wanna win.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 150)