Antonio Conte (325 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mirko

Aug 29, 2012
Pathetic. If he thinks he is better than the club he will be gone before the end of the season. I still have faith in him but this game was disgraceful.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Pathetic. If he thinks he is better than the club he will be gone before the end of the season. I still have faith in him but this game was disgraceful.
Yeah I think Conte personally asked Buffon and his sexual partner Peluso to fuck up. He also asked Vucinic before he went in to hit the bar and miss from a meter out.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
indeed. wtf was he thinking?

he knew marchisio was injured, yet he chose to take pogba out. amatuer mentality. this guy doesn't have big team mentality

Mirko

Aug 29, 2012
His ego was the reason Marchisio got seriously injured today. Conte is great, but he needs to get a grip this game was seriously incrediblly bad.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
his only fault is that he couldn't wake them up in the 2nd half...he didn't motivated them and the warm up was terrible...almost all the team was down the pitch falling like leafes.

- - - Updated - - -

his only fault is that he couldn't wake them up in the 2nd half...he didn't motivated them and the warm up was terrible...almost all the team was down the pitch falling like leafes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 320)