Antonio Conte (376 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
"It was not easy to coach Del Piero, but I was helped by the fact that the fans respected us both equally."

"I wouldn't swap Padoin, Giacc., Caceres and Marrone with anyone. They don't protest when they don't play and always give everythng"

"But I have to thank Alessandro [Del Piero]. When the tough got going, he was always there"

(tuttosport) -taken from @hashim0307 aka fake melo
and the whole time people blamed Andrea :howler:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I love Conte just as much as I loved Marcello Lippi. So much class, charisma, intelligence mixed in with a little dash of arrogance (because he's a born winner)...and the fact that he is probably the best coach in world football at the moment. He is also a huge Juventino at heart, we can clearly see it with his over the top celebrations and the respect and adoration he has for this club and its values.

Us Juventini are blessed to have a coach who is a brilliant tactician, man manager and motivator. His only downside is that he seems to be quite a bit of a god botherer :D

Other than that...:delpiero: Amazing coach and man.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
The christmas carol pic :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

I love Conte just as much as I loved Marcello Lippi. So much class, charisma, intelligence mixed in with a little dash of arrogance (because he's a born winner)...and the fact that he is probably the best coach in world football at the moment. He is also a huge Juventino at heart, we can clearly see it with his over the top celebrations and the respect and adoration he has for this club and its values.

Us Juventini are blessed to have a coach who is a brilliant tactician, man manager and motivator. His only downside is that he seems to be quite a bit of a god botherer :D

Other than that...:delpiero: Amazing coach and man.
Well said. Lippi was indeed special, and I love him dearly, but I love Conte just as much.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Conte is a badass!! Lipi was more of a wise guru of the bench, with his cigar and all.

But I prefer the youth and volatility of conte. He is like another player on the field. He is really a mofo, and definitely one of the top coaches around. On top of it all, he is a juventino at heart, who just some years ago was playing ffor us.

I mean, after the del neris and ranieris, we got lucky as fuck with conte. But this team deserved it after so many injustices and suffering.

Now we need to capitalize on this momentum.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 371)