Antonio Conte (167 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
"I don’t know why Drogba’s name is being mentioned,” Conte said in an interview with Tuttosport on Monday.

“Nobody has talked to me about him and I haven’t asked for him either…

“Saying that, we could do with a world class player who has won the Champions League. But we know what we need and how to proceed.

“We are aware that we don’t have €50m to spend. But, if we plan ahead, we can buy champions for €35m-€40m.”

Conte has been a massive success since being handed the Juventus job in the summer of 2011, having won the Scudetto at the first attempt.

“Juventus is a dream for me and I hope this journey is a long one,” he continued. “I’ll work abroad after Juve.

“I’d also like to take charge of the Italian national side, but that is a successive step.”

May 22, 2007
“I’d also like to take charge of the Italian national side, but that is a successive step.”

WTF?!?!

They surely edited the part out when he said fuck FIGC I don't work for them...

tyouto

catenaccio
Aug 8, 2011
"It was not easy to coach Del Piero, but I was helped by the fact that the fans respected us both equally."

"I wouldn't swap Padoin, Giacc., Caceres and Marrone with anyone. They don't protest when they don't play and always give everythng"

"But I have to thank Alessandro [Del Piero]. When the tough got going, he was always there"

(tuttosport) -taken from @hashim0307 aka fake melo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 154)