Antonio Conte (152 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
So it won't come into effect until then? When is the TNAS. That suggests that they are still quite sure he will be absolved or at least the sentence will be lessened as they aren't trying to start the suspension straight away.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
So it won't come into effect until then? When is the TNAS. That suggests that they are still quite sure he will be absolved or at least the sentence will be lessened as they aren't trying to start the suspension straight away.
I guess it doesn't really matter, as he'll be suspended for the whole season either way if he's found guilty. That way he'll be able to be on the bench a couple of games and if he's not acquitted and the ban would go a bit longer it doesn't matter as the season is over. You don't really lose anything.

I obviously do hope they are confident about it.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Conte is one scary $#@! when he's angry.

But yeah. Forza Antonio. Make them $#@! their pants if they ever come across you.
Thats the way it should be. We are betwee the hammer and the anvil.

If this continues like this, the FIGC will do whatever they please with us whenever they please.

I dont know if we will get out of this unscatched but at the very least they will get the message that from now on, everytume they try to fuck with us without any serious arguments...we will fight back make it tough for them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 152)