Antonio Conte (311 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
Well, this is actually kinda funny knowing the person who is involved in this :D
It was not hacked, and I am basing this on the fact that when they got attacked by so many people they replied again with something like " we did not want this to be misunderstood as we are not against any race, perhaps what we wrote wasn't exactly what we wanted to "

and then they deleted all of these posts.

And as you said maybe many would agree with what they wrote( even I I guess :D) but timing was wrong, not in this subject, and above all you are representing figc so that what made it so wrong.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Well, this is actually kinda funny knowing the person who is involved in this :D
It was not hacked, and I am basing this on the fact that when they got attacked by so many people they replied again with something like " we did not want this to be misunderstood as we are not against any race, perhaps what we wrote wasn't exactly what we wanted to "

and then they deleted all of these posts.

And as you said maybe many would agree with what they wrote( even I I guess :D) but timing was wrong, not in this subject, and above all you are representing figc so that what made it so wrong.
If that's true, that is just wrong and so...childish.

What a joke. :sergio:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
It was a hacker :rofl:

This shit is better than a good comedy flick.
i can't believe they actually went with the high school excuse when you're late on a paper. "uhm, like, the assignment was done last night then i turned it on this morning and my computer ate all the documents. my cousin works with these things and i've contacted him to see if he can fish it out. can you give me a couple of days?"

*goes home and writes the paper*

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Regarding the screen shot of FIGC's Facebook response, Luciano Moggi himself has posted that screenshot on his Facebook page today. I love that Moggi keeps fucking with those crooks.

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
What do you guys think about this?

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/ital...ded-in-bari-investigations-over-scommessopoli

From my point of view they are trying to redirect whole case because of that farse in last days. How it is possible that Palazzi was trying to carry out plea bargain with Conte, the deal was almost done and now after three days we got "new" evidences and testimonies suggesting that Antonio are involved in another games under investigation?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
What do you guys think about this?

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/ital...ded-in-bari-investigations-over-scommessopoli

From my point of view they are trying to redirect whole case because of that farse in last days. How it is possible that Palazzi was trying to carry out plea bargain with Conte, the deal was almost done and now after three days we got "new" evidences and testimonies suggesting that Antonio are involved in another games under investigation?
what's even more interesting here are the comments made below the article. :lol:

One theory gets disproved a new one pops up instantly.

Anyone remember the game Astroids? LoL no matter how much shit you shoot down more keeps coming...

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Just out of curiosity, are we going to open a new coaches thread for the backup coach? :sad:

This is a strange time we are in, sorta surreal.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
I don't know, but as a source, goal.com is a joke. They invent stories and publish them as fact, most of the time. I don't know if other sources are reporting that , but if it's not in Gazzetta dello Sport and Tuttosport, then it probably isn't an issue yet. Those two papers are on top of the happenings in Italian football.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I don't know, but as a source, goal.com is a joke. They invent stories and publish them as fact, most of the time. I don't know if other sources are reporting that , but if it's not in Gazzetta dello Sport and Tuttosport, then it probably isn't an issue yet. Those two papers are on top of the happenings in Italian football.
It's hard to know who to believe anymore with news coming from Italy.

At least in the US, regardless of the political spin on an issue, you can pretty much believe it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 306)