Antonio Conte (187 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i cna't beleive the people who are siding with figc.

are you the same maggots that accepted juve's caliopoli involvement? the one where we got the harshest punishment and all other party guilties either got off with a slap on the wrist, or nothing at all?

now the same figc is accusing juventus memebers of corruption, but only after juventus' first major title in six years, and you think that this is not too convenient?

since you guys are on such a moral high horse, how about you stop supporting juventus? because apparently corruption is rampant, so most other juve staff and players fix matches too. like say a certain buffon

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
i cna't beleive the people who are siding with figc.

are you the same maggots that accepted juve's caliopoli involvement? the one where we got the harshest punishment and all other party guilties either got off with a slap on the wrist, or nothing at all?

now the same figc is accusing juventus memebers of corruption, but only after juventus' first major title in six years, and you think that this is not too convenient?

since you guys are on such a moral high horse, how about you stop supporting juventus? because apparently corruption is rampant, so most other juve staff and players fix matches too. like say a certain buffon
:tup:

People need to get off their moral high horses.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Conte: 'I will speak out too'

By Football Italia staff

Juventus Coach Antonio Conte insists he is “not worried” after being charged in the betting scandal. “When I get the chance, I too will speak out.”

The tactician was charged with failing to report an attempted sporting fraud to the authorities during his time at Siena in 2010-11.

“I am and remain confident in the sporting justice system, but when I get the chance, I too will speak out,” said Conte.

“I am not worried, especially as so far nothing has actually been decided.”

There are reports he is prepared to take a plea bargain in order to get the matter over with quickly and have the potential year-long ban reduced to three months.

Meanwhile, the Coach also commented on today’s 2-0 friendly win away to Hertha Berlin.

“I am happy with the performance, particularly those players who had to try out a different role like Luca Marrone and Stephan Lichtsteiner.

“Some players still need to absorb the fitness work we’ve been doing in training, while others are learning the movements we require.

“I’d say these are things to be considered for those times during this game when we struggled.”
------------

Sempre Conte.

---------- Post added 28.07.2012 at 21:41 ----------

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #11,730
    I said IF found guilty. Unlike many others I can at least admit that I don't know what actually happened, others just speak out of their ass. And no, I don't like FIGC and I actually talked shit about them many times and I was always against Calciopoli and everything. But some people are just too much, if some Juve player was accused murderer I bet some here would say 'oh come on, he didn't do it, he wouldn't kill a fly'. That's just BS. Is FIGS retarded? Yes, but people talk too much when they have no idea what happened. Many similar things happened here when it comes to betting scandal, big guys are always on the fire so justice system would look 'strong'.

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    the whole crux of Juve's denial over Calciopoli is that they were unjustly punished for 'crimes' that everyone was also committing hence either everyone deserves to be punished or it was not a crime at all, not that Moggi was 100 percent innocent.

6 years on and people still fail to understand that.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #11,732
    Weren't some players from Serie A banned for year(s) because of the betting scandal? IIRC there were some and if true it will just happen the same now.

Völler

Always spot on
    May 6, 2012
    I said IF found guilty. Unlike many others I can at least admit that I don't know what actually happened, others just speak out of their ass. And no, I don't like FIGC and I actually talked shit about them many times and I was always against Calciopoli and everything. But some people are just too much, if some Juve player was accused murderer I bet some here would say 'oh come on, he didn't do it, he wouldn't kill a fly'. That's just BS. Is FIGS retarded? Yes, but people talk too much when they have no idea what happened. Many similar things happened here when it comes to betting scandal, big guys are always on the fire so justice system would look 'strong'.
    +rep

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
    Aug 27, 2008
    :agree:

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    Weren't some players from Serie A banned for year(s) because of the betting scandal? IIRC there were some and if true it will just happen the same now.
    Doni was banned for three and a half years.

Think he was seen as being quite high up in the scheme, though, so most wouldn't get that long.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #11,736
    Doni was banned for three and a half years.

Think he was seen as being quite high up in the scheme, though, so most wouldn't get that long.
    I think there was another guy who was banned for less. But yeah, it did happen before. I don't expect such a long ban for our players, I'm just saying we're not the only ones who came out from a betting scandal.

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    Individuals charged with failing to report an attempted sporting fraud: Simone Pepe, Guido Angelozzi (former Bari director of sport), Simone Bentivoglio, Marco Di Vaio, Angelo Da Costa Junior, Antonio Conte (ex-Siena Coach), Angelo Alessio (ex-Siena assistant manager), Marco Savorani (ex-Siena goalkeeping coach), Marcello Sanfelice (Bologna team manager), Bortolo Mutti (ex-Bari Coach) and Giorgio D’Urbano (ex-Siena fitness coach)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 167)