Antonio Conte (370 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Conte won't be banned for more than 3 months I think.
Still, there are larger implications I think.

We are back to square one with Calciopoli with the world looking at Italy and primarily Juve again making assumptions.

Our head coach and leading figure is involved, gets banned and we look like we did in 2006. Cheats. Its bullshit...obviously we know the difference but to those on the outside not bothering to do their homework will look at us and laugh. I'm tired of explaining myself and my club. Its bull shit. Fuck this. Fuck the cheating nation that is Italy.

Makes it more challenging to lure a top player too I am sure. Probably thinking "well the coach is caught and suspended, what else could happen here?" Its annoying as fuck.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Still, there are larger implications I think.

We are back to square one with Calciopoli with the world looking at Italy and primarily Juve again making assumptions.

Our head coach and leading figure is involved, gets banned and we look like we did in 2006. Cheats. Its bullshit...obviously we know the difference but to those on the outside not bothering to do their homework will look at us and laugh. I'm tired of explaining myself and my club. Its bull shit. Fuck this. Fuck the cheating nation that is Italy.

Makes it more challenging to lure a top player too I am sure. Probably thinking "well the coach is caught and suspended, what else could happen here?" Its annoying as fuck.
:agree: :hustini:

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
How big of an effect it would be for Conte not to be on our bench during those games? The training, talks and tactics are still something he decides. I just wonder how some of you think about the possible effect it would have on us?

Man, I love Conte so much. I just can't believe this is happening.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The same people who were saying nothing will happen in 2006 were saying that nothing will happen now. Conte suspended for half a season is a huge blow that will take even more time to recover from, especially when we will be relying on Pazzini as our start signing.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
How big of an effect it would be for Conte not to be on our bench during those games? The training, talks and tactics are still something he decides. I just wonder how some of you think about the possible effect it would have on us?

Man, I love Conte so much. I just can't believe this is happening.
I don't think it will have a big effect to say it really . A big importance is the training during the week and match preparation . I think conte will do a good job at that . Also even during the match he will be the one choosing the tactics and instructing the coach on the bench what to tell the players .

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
The same people who were saying nothing will happen in 2006 were saying that nothing will happen now. Conte suspended for half a season is a huge blow that will take even more time to recover from, especially when we will be relying on Pazzini as our start signing.
It's the Juve image that i'm afraid will suffer even more.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It's the Juve image that i'm afraid will suffer even more.
Of course, after all those years of working on the image look what happens because it is Juve that will be mentioned each and every time Conte will be mentioned. Here's to five or six years without winning anything again.

---------- Post added 26.07.2012 at 23:13 ----------

I don't think it will have a big effect to say it really . A big importance is the training during the week and match preparation . I think conte will do a good job at that . Also even during the match he will be the one choosing the tactics and instructing the coach on the bench what to tell the players .
I think they will do something to hinder that as well.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Of course, after all those years of working on the image look what happens because it is Juve that will be mentioned each and every time Conte will be mentioned. Here's to five or six years without winning anything again.
It has me worried.

It won't matter to people that any of our current trio (Conte, Bonucci & Pepe) weren't even at the club at the time, its the Juventus flag they bear now that people will smear our names again.

Fuck. IT never ends this shit stain corrupt nation.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011

---------- Post added 26.07.2012 at 23:13 ----------

I think they will do something to hinder that as well.
They can't , unless they change some laws , which is not that strange , but highly improbable :D

---------- Post added 26.07.2012 at 23:20 ----------

I think that the biggest problem will be bonucci . If we continue with the 352 he is a starter and there is noone capable of replacing him as the libero . We need someone with good tecnique and ability in playmaking , the only one i see is masi , but he is too young in my opinion

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I feel that the Scudetto-race will be balanced with Conte out for 3 months.
I feel we need to pull our heads out of our asses and realise it was going to be balanced anyway. This team cannot run away with the scudetto when all the signings have been made for a 352 system and then an integral part of that system Bonnucci is about to be banned for 3 years and the DS has an affinity for the Pazzini's of the world. Irrespective, even if Conte is t banned and we sign RvP, we are not running away with the title like some people think. Teams like Napoli and maybe even Inter will challenge us some way through.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Just annoying we have to deal with this bull$#@! again instead of talking about football. These endless court cases and scandals really do get tiring and tedious after a while.
Typical for these grubbs to bring it all up now that Juve is successful again. It all started once it was clear that we were well on our way to winning the league last season. Bunch of homosexual administrators in Italy.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Doesn't a ban mean he can't be involved in anything related to football? I don't think they will allow him to train the team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 366)