Antonio Conte (172 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
i hope we sue the media whose bullshitting about conte/juve
that can be a lesson to anyone who trying to sink this club not on the pitch
we can't let them say anything they want
Indeed. Surely there has got to be some kind of case for defamation here.

p0rcupine_tree

love the art in yourself
Feb 27, 2005
This whole sh%t started with doni and atalanta match fixing scandal...seeral teams were investigated...next year many teams will have points deducted...the only 2 teams that were not involved in this were Juve and milan...but the funny thing is why NOW? Its very normal at ones success ppl try to do such things...Charlie Chaplin t his grand success was accused of having affair with a lady who was pregnant from Chaplin...later blood tests proved this was wrong...the same here is with conte...im very happy how conte is dealing this by keeping silent and working on the pitch...my only worry is if they find out moratti and galiani are pregnant from conte what will we do...again we can stick the 3rd star at their forheads as moggi said...FORZA JUVE!!!

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
it's just hopeless I think, right now there's still many media in the world who still reported that juventus are guilty of the calciopoli scandal, what, are we going to sue them all? damage is done and I'm pessimist that the wound will ever healed.

think about it, maybe some top players are never willing to join us because they fear such things will happen to them (calciopoli, title revoked) no matter how in the end it all turned out to be pure bullshit by certain sides.

our club image is IMO at certain degree forever tainted in such way that no other big club ever experienced.

italy :sergio: now I can agree with certain members' stance here who say big fuck u to the italjuve thing... but that's just in some way also opened a new wound I think, the way some juventini out there who still take pride in the italjuve thing just so :sergio: and yet at the same time we can' change the fact that juve is an italian club and that italians who play for juve will forever take pride in italjuve thing and that such stance is actually in a way is the correct way compared to what happen on merda and the whole EPL fiasco compared to their national team

the irony :sergio:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
again this morning, this time on calciomercato.com(might have copied GdS)...Conte involved, Alfinileffe confirm it...Then you read the article when the Albinoleffe players are asked if coaches/managers...are involved they say no or don't know.

Italian press. :sergio:

deggen10

Jul 27, 2011
"These things have been going on for a lifetime and everyone – I repeat, everyone – has too much to lose in order to really change."

Let's hope he's right and no-one else comes forward because this s*** is rife in Italy. The guy's a hypocrite though because he's allowed to clear his conscience 'after' his career is over, whilst he's happy to crucify others and not allow the same benefit.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
He solved the puzzle in his first comment: "Now, I'm talked about more than Messi". That's exactly what he wants, later, he'll be writing a book about it and will start selling fair play t-shirts. :tdown:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 159)