Antonio Conte (192 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

JoePanini

Apr 29, 2012
Does anyone know if there's any truth to this? Worrying...

Salta fuori un verbale dell’interrogatorio di Filippo Carobbio calciatore dello Spezia (che ha dovuto rescindere il contratto con lo Spezia), che ha giocato nell’Albinoleffe e nel Siena e per la procura di Cremona fa parte della “banda” che per anni ha condizionato decine di partite di serie A e B. Carobbio afferma al procuratore federale che in Novara-Siena del 30 aprile 2011 ci fu un accordo per far finire la gara in parità. «Ne parlammo anche durante la riunione tecnica e quindi eravamo tutti consapevoli del risultato concordato, soprattutto al fine di comportarsi di conseguenza durante la gara». E ancora, il passaggio più esplicito: «Lo stesso allenatore Antonio Conte ci rappresentò che potevamo stare tranquilli, in quanto avevamo raggiunto l’accordo con il Novara per il pareggio». Altri giocatori tirati in ballo smentiscono. Conte su questo episodio non è ancora stato interrogato.
link

For those who don't speak Italian, one of the players who played under Conte for Siena accused the Siena team of match fixing a game between Siena and Novara, and Conte himself knew about this and even reassured the players that they would draw, as it was decided...

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Does anyone know if there's any truth to this? Worrying...

link

For those who don't speak Italian, one of the players who played under Conte for Siena accused the Siena team of match fixing a game between Siena and Novara, and Conte himself knew about this and even reassured the players that they would draw, as it was decided...
oh again? On the gazzetta dello sport front page tomorrow? Right before an important game again?

Like I said before NEVER BUY LA GAZZETTA DELLO SPORT.

They want to make this Carobbio cunt the voice that tells the truth. You wanna know the truth? THREE of his teammates said he's BULLSHITTING!!!

Did you read that on La Gazzetta? Of course not.

FUCK THEM!!!

JoePanini

Apr 29, 2012
oh you're the lucky ones then. :D
HAHAH I don't buy La Gazzetta so don't worry! Nah, I saw it on tuttomercatoweb which is a pretty reliable site! Though the link isn't from them, thus probably unreliable. I was just worried, last week in an interview Vidal said something along the lines of "for now I'm happy with Juve, we'll talk about Real Madrid later not now" and I completely overreacted. I think I'm really attached to all the scudetto winners...

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
They made it seem he'd go to Real after the season but he meant he'll worry about them later in the CL.

Forget the media and look for the news here. :D

JoePanini

Apr 29, 2012
They made it seem he'd go to Real after the season but he meant he'll worry about them later in the CL.

Forget the media and look for the news here. :D
I've just joined this forum, been reading more than posting though. Thoroughly enjoying this forum and all the insight from it, though I've realized a lot of the posters have been posting here a lot so there are loads of inside jokes and messages!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I've just joined this forum, been reading more than posting though. Thoroughly enjoying this forum and all the insight from it, though I've realized a lot of the posters have been posting here a lot so there are loads of inside jokes and messages!
And a lot of bad jokes at that. :D

Welcome aboard, JoeP. :pint:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Good play son, now head over to the ball cupping thread and give a proper introduction.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 185)