Antonio Conte (328 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Are you going to forgive him if we win the Scudetto?
It all depends on how Ale leaves Juventus. If I see Conte doesn't want him (like how things are looking so far) than I wont forgive him, not even for 10 Scudetti.

But like I said, other than the Del Piero issue/story, Conte has almost a full mark and he's done too much. Only few coaches can achieve what he managed this season.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
It all depends on how Ale leaves Juventus. If I see Conte doesn't want him (like how things are looking so far) than I wont forgive him, not even for 10 Scudetti.

But like I said, other than the Del Piero issue/story, Conte has almost a full mark and he's done too much. Only few coaches can achieve what he managed this season.
l
I feel the same! But I am optimistic that he will get another year. Conte, Agnelli realized mistake they did.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
Conte is obviously instilling something important; a new mentality. The last few games were without a doubt one of our longest series of win in years and slowly but surely, our players are getting accustomed to winning. Hopefully, we'll go on in the same manner in the remaining matches.

In the long run, I hope the players will gain as much winning experience as possible, so that we'll handle difficult situations easier in the same way Manchester does it.

Apr 29, 2006
I don't know where to post this, so I'll post it here as it seems Moratti is complimenting Conte at most. But really he is sucking up to the entire team.... :bitchslap:

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2012/04/12/3032545/moratti-no-one-expected-juventus-success
"I am admired Juventus, who are doing very well," Moratti told reporters at the inauguration of the restaurant of Nerazzurri players Javier Zanetti and Esteban Cambiasso.

"They play well, a very efficient game. They are something new; no one expected this to happen.

"AC Milan? They still have a strong structure."

Inter currently sit seventh in the Serie A table, and Moratti believes that his side can still finish third, despite the six-point difference between that place and the Nerazzurri.

"We always regret every point that we have dropped," Moratti added.

"For example, if we had defeated Cagliari, we would be closer to third place, and that has taught us how careful we have to be.

"Now we expect every game to be difficult because we will face opponents who want to collect points as badly as we do.

"Our desire is there and it seems to be that there is something new that gives us hope."

Inter will take on Udinese on Saturday in their upcoming Serie A match.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 323)