Antonio Conte (153 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I am really eager to see how he will handle CL matches. Actually I am eager to see how he will handle the entire next season when the team will be fighting on two heavy fronts.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I am eager to see how he handles the next seven matches :scared:
Eight matches, the Coppa being a very important match. To be honest, I am somehow sure of how he will handle the rest of the season and I am satisfied whatever the outcome, the team has shown character and surprised me a lot.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Eight matches, the Coppa being a very important match. To be honest, I am somehow sure of how he will handle the rest of the season and I am satisfied whatever the outcome, the team has shown character and surprised me a lot.
We've come so far this season, it's unbelieveable really.

It would be amazing to finish this season winning our 30th Scudetto.. The thought of it makes me shiver.

Apr 15, 2006

It would be amazing to finish this season winning our 30th Scudetto.. The thought of it makes me shiver.
:agree:

But it would be a shame to not win the scudetto and coppa this season after all that we've done. We made our opponents shit their pants and broken all sorts of records. We need to get the job done and win the double.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
I'm thrilled to be back into the Champions League to be honest. Anything else is a bonus.
That's what I've been thinking for a long time now, though I used to be more like 'I want to get back into....' obviously, but the scudetto is so close... it's within reach... in our hands... my precciousssss....

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Aye, however I'd be gutted but not heartbroken if we lost the Scudetto because I'd never thought we'd be in this position at the start of the season. However being within touching distance, I can see why people think the way they do.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Hell yeah.... the whole season is in our hands ow.. no more "if these guys lose heree and there then..."

The players are really fired up, Conte is already fired up...and form the words he has said in the last few weeks.... he will be literally witha whip looking at trainings.... because he will smack someone at the first sight of relaxing....

This last games are do or die....If they really want to have a wonderful season.. they need to just give it all until they can no more.

At the beggining it was just to get back our honour and instill a different menatlity... but thats just behnd... now we need to win the thing.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I am really eager to see how he will handle CL matches. Actually I am eager to see how he will handle the entire next season when the team will be fighting on two heavy fronts.
I've never had so much fun supporting Juve for ages like this season. I had absolutely no expectations at all. I feel like anything that we,achieving after securing CL qualification is just a bonus. Next season for me will be another fun year. All I'll be asking is a decent run in the CL & continuity in Serie A. Squad rotation will really interesting next season.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

Of course winning the Scudetto would be overwhelming but as I said, I am extremely satisfied for what we've done even though we haven't done anything concrete so far. Beating some teams the way we did was just great.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Of course winning the Scudetto would be overwhelming but as I said, I am extremely satisfied for what we've done even though we haven't done anything concrete so far. Beating some teams the way we did was just great.
Man the past 3 weeks have been an absolute dream.

Destroying the Purple Rats, knocking Milan out of the Coppa semis, Killing off Inter, Smashing Napoli and killing our hoodoo on the island in Sicily to reclaim 1st place. Astounding results against hated opponents. It's been one hell of a season so far, and winning the double will be absolutely special.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Conte could never give his all for a team that played in black and blue.
Yeah, that's why he did so much better with Siena.

It would be such a bummer not to win scudetto though, we're first and are showing Milan for the bad guys they really are. This is good triumphing over evil. FFS, Hollywood should make a movie about this season if we win the double.

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
I really must thank Boss Contè for this season regardless the final result. The last two seasons were just horrible. I remember watching games just waiting to concede. The look on Buffon's face everytime the opposition made their way through our bonehead tactical system (or lack there of) and scored against us was heartbreaking. I really hated not being surprised when we lost or conceded a late equalizer. The last two seasons made me numb!Conte has been a breath of fresh air. His ability to follow through with what he says is fantastic. Our ability to constantly apply pressure and then actually capitalise on opposition mistakes is so good to see. The fact that we are once again the hated team makes me so happy. And it's all thanks to Conte! Uno di Noi! Now we need to finish the job. 8 games to go and hopefully 8 victories. FORZA JUVE!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 153)