Antonio Conte (39 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
What Conte has done with this squad and the defense he has built and run out every match is amazing. If we were to lose it still would not tarnish what he's been able to do compared to his predecessors in the past 3 years.

Coach of the year.

I think he broke an unbeaten record tonight. Possibly of any Juventus coaches.

Someone provide answers.
That's a Melo question

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Conte must be trying to outthink the universe, with some sort of imagined probability equation - naturally Boriello's gotta be due, right?

Given the potential to gain a stranglehold on a CL spot, this is basically the biggest game of the year, and we're starting Boriello, and adjusting our formation to Naples Soccer. Championship teams focus on their game, play to their strengths, impose their will, and force their opponents to adjust to them (at least to begin the match)!

Fuck this 3-5-2 already. I don't mind it as an in game adjustment, but starting with this formation plus Boriello is almost like burning two subs right off the bat.
:rofl:

We won 3 to fucking 0 and you still complain about 3-5-2 and shit?

I bet some of you here would rather loose and see 4-3-3 and whatever formation you have fetish for.

edit: nevermind I missunderstood you. :sergio:

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
i can't understand his love affair with borriello. it makes no sense.
In a tactic where a player with good jumping ability was needed, and a player who can hold on to the ball, Borrielo was the perfect choice for Conte. Matri is great, but when it comes to controlling the ball, shielding it, Borriello does it better, and thats why Conte played him. Borrielo wasnt expected to score tonight, im 100% sure of it, and that his role was simply to catch those long crosses, and then pass the ball. I completely understand why Conte chooses Borrielo, and im not angry...what i am angry about is that many itallian teams havent gone past those tall, bad first touch, slow, great heading and jumping, Luca TOni-ish, Matri-ish kind of attackers....it is anoying....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)