Antonio Conte (186 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Can someone please rationalise and explain to me, just make some sort of sense, of what might go through Conte's recently tainted mind to come up with his inexcusable formations and starting lineups?
"We finished seventh consecutively, I can do what I want with no accountability, throw away the scudetto, whatever, long live 3-5-2, Borriello, and at least a sixth place finish!"

You know at least one retard will be okay with this!

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
"We finished seventh consecutively, I can do what I want with no accountability, throw away the scudetto, whatever, long live 3-5-2, Borriello, and at least a sixth place finish!"

You know at least one retard will be okay with this!
I wouldn't be ok with that! Thank God that's just your incorrect interpretation of Contes thinking

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Although the team has been doing badly recently, it's hard for me to hate on Conte. I grew up loving this guy in the 90's, and I hope he get us out of this funk. He just needs to get rid of that conservative style against those midtable teams and stop experimenting with formations.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I don't think anyone is hating Conte. Hate is a strong word. What people do hate is his weird starting line-up and inability or stubbornness to change when required. Two different things. Most of us have nothing but love for the man. And oh, most of us do hate the 'he can do no wrong' attitude of some of the others on the board. When a team is doing badly consistently, then the coach has to take blame. There's not two ways about that. And don't say "look we are unbeaten", because Ranieri was fired for seven draws, not losses. Conte isn't immune to blame just because he is one of us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 186)