Antonio Conte (91 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #7,263
    There's no chemistry between Barza and Lich. Conte is RESPONSIBLE for this. They got nothing right because of Conte.

---------- Post added 25.02.2012 at 20:42 ----------

And I hope now Conte stops bitching about Refs. Because this obviously will not HELP us.
    It was not his fault. He gave them orders and they argued, it's nothing and it happens very often. He can't play instead of them.

As for whining, I think it did help because it should've been 2-0, that was a silly decision by the ref lol.

Apr 29, 2006
    TBH bitching about referees saved us a goal today, probably...
    Conte is the big loser in this game so far. Let's see his reaction, but if I'd have to bet I wouldn't expect much technically to change probably he would motivate them and start on a high second half. My hopes are their defence won't last the game. Change Boriello and stretch their defense, sir!!!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Probably it has something to do with the backroom conspiracy against DP.
    You've been trolling me for 1week and I haven't replied to a single post.

I swear one more post trolling me and I will ban you and I don't care what other Mods opinion gonna be on this.

Just one more.

It was not his fault. He gave them orders and they argued, it's nothing and it happens very often. He can't play instead of them.

As for whining, I think it did help because it should've been 2-0, that was a silly decision by the ref lol.
    Lich is played out of his position and this is causing chaos between the two.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
    You've been trolling me for 1week and I haven't replied to a single post.

I swear one more post trolling me and I will ban you and I don't care what other Mods opinion gonna be on this.

Just one more.
    You have been commenting on my replies through rep system whole month. Layer, not surprising though, DP wouldn't approve. Go ahead ban me if the rules let you, if not shut up you.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    You have been commenting on my replies through rep system whole month. Layer, not surprising though, DP wouldn't approve. Go ahead ban me if the rules let you, if not shut up you.
    I will ban you If you don't ignore me and stop trolling me.

Reps will rain on you until you stop addressing me with your posts.

Now this is the last post I ask you to stop addressing me. If not I'm abusing my shit out of you.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
    Aug 26, 2009
    Conte annoys me more and more with time. He had a great start and than started this 3-5-2 useless shit... Also Boriello since minute 1? Matri comes in and scores 2 goals. I think the closest Boriello was to scoring a goal, was when he almost scored on Buffon in the 1st half.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
    Would have probably won if we started with 433. Anyway props to him for cahnging right from the start of the second half.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 91)