Antonio Conte (92 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.
May 22, 2007
Not only that, he also compared him to Nedved refusing the job making Nedved the more responsible person for rejecting the move.

Man, I tell you, Cronios spits witchcraftery and no one believes me. He is obviously a delusional person that needs serious help.
More than that. Nedved had the decency and respect to Juventus to decline the job because he realised that they need a real coach.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
More than that. Nedved had the decency and respect to Juventus to decline the job because he realised that they need a real coach.
It was obviously much more than that, he was able to write half a page or more about the matter, I am sure.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Not only that, he also compared him to Nedved refusing the job making Nedved the more responsible person for rejecting the move.

Man, I tell you, Cronios spits witchcraftery and no one believes me. He is obviously a delusional person that needs serious help.
Not everything Cronios says is completely wrong or 'stupid'. He may be sensationalist at times but he obviously looks at the evidence that is available to any football fan and gives his honest opinion. You could call his views pessimistic but in truth he can be fairly accurate. He predicted that we would finish 10th last season after a group of so called 'knee jerkers' criticised Marotta on his terrible mercato. He was laughed at by the same people who predicted we would make 3rd or 2nd. Who was more accurate? His discourse is not always pessimistic, its realistic and certain members want to demonize him simply because he doesn't lie to them and tell them what they want to hear. Cronios' constant negative bickering has lasted just as long as our sequence of negative results.

Now i'm not saying that his criticism of Conte is factually based. However, what can be rendered from the history of evidence regarding the success of managers is that Conte's inexperience gives any sensible person reasonable doubt about Conte's ability to take Juventus back to the top. Therefore, its more than fair to state as an opinion that Conte is not stupid, he realises the obvious criteria for his role (which his credentials do not meet) and has taken the role as Juventus head coach out of self interest and ambition, not because he truly believes he is the best coach for the club. Moreover, that opinion can be further justified when Conte said that had he not found a head coaching position in a top club then he would have retired as a manager altogether. He is clearly not interested in gathering a wealth of coaching experience and becoming the best possible coach for a top club.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
The idea of Conte being ungrateful and selfish for accepting the job of Juventus, a club he loves like one of his own children, is up there with one of the stupidest things Ive read on these boards. And that includes every Cronios post as well.
the first part of your post I agree with...but adding to that, a mocking of all Cron's posts, is ignorant, at best....because he always bases his rants on facts. His english ain't great, but his message is always clear, and always focused 100% on juventus, never on himself. For these things, I am grateful for his presence.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Not everything Cronios says is completely wrong or 'stupid'. He may be sensationalist at times but he obviously looks at the evidence that is available to any football fan and gives his honest opinion. You could call his views pessimistic but in truth he can be fairly accurate. He predicted that we would finish 10th last season after a group of so called 'knee jerkers' criticised Marotta on his terrible mercato. He was laughed at by the same people who predicted we would make 3rd or 2nd. Who was more accurate? His discourse is not always pessimistic, its realistic and certain members want to demonize him simply because he doesn't lie to them and tell them what they want to hear. Cronios' constant negative bickering has lasted just as long as our sequence of negative results.
I don't care about his negativity, he can commit suicide for all I care. It's the ignorance he spits that ticks one off. Bonucci for 22 M€ is one example, more than 1000 times he was told that Bonucci did not cost 22 M€ yet he always uses it as an argument to support what he regards as factual evidence. And I don't know who do you mean by those who predicted we will end up 2nd and laughed at Cronios, I laugh at Cronios but I did not predict anything on where we will end up. I laughed mostly about Cronios saying we are relegation strugglers not ending up 10th.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
I don't care about his negativity, he can commit suicide for all I care. It's the ignorance he spits that ticks one off. Bonucci for 22 M€ is one example, more than 1000 times he was told that Bonucci did not cost 22 M€ yet he always uses it as an argument to support what he regards as factual evidence. And I don't know who do you mean by those who predicted we will end up 2nd and laughed at Cronios, I laugh at Cronios but I did not predict anything on where we will end up. I laughed mostly about Cronios saying we are relegation strugglers not ending up 10th.
as much as i find hatred towards many members on here, easy to come by, never would i write such horribly vicious words...even towards those i hate the most. Disgusting...absolutely fucking dusgusting...to assert such things as ' he can commit suicide for all i care'...when the ONLY topic he speaks about is juventus. That isn't passion, or loyalty to the shared cause, its nothing other than truly cuntish. Shame on you.

its posts like that, from veteran members, which make this forum, so much less decent than it could be, if the members simply avoided their egos and focused on their shared love for the club.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
as much as i find hatred towards many members on here, easy to come by, never would i write such horribly vicious words...even towards those i hate the most. Disgusting...absolutely fucking dusgusting...to assert such things as ' he can commit suicide for all i care'...when the ONLY topic he speaks about is juventus. That isn't passion, or loyalty to the shared cause, its nothing other than truly cuntish. Shame on you.
Your such a lair. How many times did you tell me how much I disgust you? And how many times have you insulted me?

Oh and you broke my heart back then. I hate you.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
And it was Vinman who predicted that we'd finish 10th, not Cronios.

Cronios, as Jack noted, said we'd be relegation strugglers over the next few years. Look some of what he says is true, but the 50 paragraphs of negative bullshit and hyperbole he spits out really get fucking annoying on every page.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
the first part of your post I agree with...but adding to that, a mocking of all Cron's posts, is ignorant, at best....because he always bases his rants on facts. His english ain't great, but his message is always clear, and always focused 100% on juventus, never on himself. For these things, I am grateful for his presence.
Debatable. Actually it's not true at all.

mike_zizou

Jul 1, 2010
so....thegutterpoet is in the house..that's very nice... I like his posts....

but I was wondering why this anger and hate between some of you guys?

I understand the the need to debate...but I believe in doing so with boundaries...

More respect with each other tifosi biaconeri would be very good...

This is my honest opinion.

Bianconeri siamo noi! Ma chi cazzo siete voi?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
so....thegutterpoet is in the house..that's very nice... I like his posts....

but I was wondering why this anger and hate between some of you guys?

I understand the the need to debate...but I believe in doing so with boundaries...

More respect with each other tifosi biaconeri would be very good...

This is my honest opinion.

Bianconeri siamo noi! Ma chi cazzo siete voi?
No, I just ate. Thanks man.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Your such a lair. How many times did you tell me how much I disgust you? And how many times have you insulted me?

Oh and you broke my heart back then. I hate you.
i have not lied in any way whatsoever...that indicates something very weird on your part to even suggest so. We locked horns, and i was insulting, angry, mocking...but anywhere near the point of saying that i would not care at all if you ended your own life??? come now, stick to reality, not any passionate desire to confront me in words. Which you have no need to do so. as I am for a while now, been trying to calm down any puerile impulse to confront others. failing often, yes!, but still...an effort is intact. And telling you that i am disgusted with you, is immensely different to suggesting i really dontcare if you cut your own wrists. Many people disgust me, as many people find me irritating to the point of wanting to cave in my skull, but they wont hurt me, nor tell anyone they would barely raise an eyebrow if they heard i had hung myself...as neither would I.

Because the only people I could say such things about are people like Hitler, Mladic, Nero, Xerxes, Tony Blair, Obama, G. Bush...not anyone who all i knew off were their words from a forum. And even if, in a fit of drunken horror, i became that sinister, i would soon after feel like such a cunt, that i would make a virtual bow of apology, and hope to improve my presence in such an area...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 76)