Antonio Conte (79 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
and i cant get my head round how we win the league a super cup and you turned out to be mr pessimistic all of a sudden. as a matter of fact your depressive outlooks are one of the prime reasons i dislike this place it makes reading cronios' posts an enjoyable hobby
You must be a sadist to keep coming to a place you dislike.

hudick

Sep 18, 2006

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007
Here is great article about scommessopoli written by Antonio Corsa and than translated to english. Even though it's quite long it's worth reading. Read it, share it.

http://juventiknows.com/carobbio-palazzi-against-the-world-by-antonio-corsa/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+JuventiKnows+%28JuventiKnows.com+%E2%80%93+The+English-Speaking+Juventus+Community%29

PS: I don't know if this is the right thread for this. Feel free to move the post.
Interesting! But what is meant with an 'over'?

Never mind: Over - In sports gambling the "over" is a sports bet in which the bettor guesses that the combined point total of two teams will be above a specified total.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
that is nearly as bad as when masielo supposedly asked bonucci to fix a match but bonucci was away on $#@!ing international duty the same day and time masielo 'distinctly remembers' the event occuring.
According to him, he was the only one with Conte and his staff.
Because of this i say that this fukers are getting paid a lot to be saying this blatant and absurd lies. IMO, someone wants to see Juventus down no matter what, and that "individual" is taking advantage of this lowlivers betting pricks and offering them money to save their asses and punish us at the same time.
I say this because its just TOO coincidential that now that we are looking to turn into a footbal force again...everyone wants to throw crap at us out of nowhere. I say that some corrupted bastards are swiftly moving the string beind this farce and hopefully they will end empty handed.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
With our luck (and strained relationship with the FIGC), I just can't see them acquitting Conte, or even reducing his ban. If anything, they'll add to it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 74)