Antonio Conte (30 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
And what has this to do with Marotta?

Seriously.
Seriously? It is obvious why he left and it is obvious that it will take time for him to repair the relationship with the club. It is also obvious that the relationship will be repaired faster with Marotta out of the picture.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Seriously? It is obvious why he left and it is obvious that it will take time for him to repair the relationship with the club. It is also obvious that the relationship will be repaired faster with Marotta out of the picture.
Yeah, but what X wrote had nothing to do with this.

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
i wonder what the reaction would be like if conte visited all the big clubs but juve - "oh he forgot who got him here" 'ingrate!" "cant even bother to visit his 'players'"
That would be a retarded reaction, I don't think anyone would say it. It's obvious that, with the season starting and the doubts on Allegri, given the way he left us and since he already knows perfectly the team, the best choice for both parties is to don't return. Infact even him at one point, or more probably somone for him, had the decency to withdraw the meeting. Just the fact that he thought of returning in the first place, is embarassing. Yours look like a failed attempt to defend him...

Aug 26, 2014
I know we failed but Conte should have had a little more patience. I was annoyed when he said whit this team thats it in the CL and the funny thing is we didn't pass the group stages. Atletico madrid personally i think have less quality but more morale and a coach with balls. Conte played safe in the CL and thats why we dropped out in my opinion i'm not saying that i wanted him to leave i mean he's way better then alegri and he should have stayed but i'm hopping we do more in the CL this season and prove him wrong

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)