Antonio Conte (124 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I can buy that being tired excuse even if he takes over Italy, as coaching NT is far less demanding than clubs. Guess no one is to blame for this.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Was that really @Lo-Pan commenting that article? He really did put some valid points and yes Juve is bigger than a player/manager. I just hope we dont lose Vidal,Pogboom, Licht and Pirlo because of this..

Forza Juve!!

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He should've, but he, after talks with the mgmt, decided to carry on. When you're done with school and try a job, with responsability, you should come back and post here too.
European mentality I take it? Quit whenever you want because you're tired? I'm tired damn near every day, don't see me walking out on my team and if I do I give my work 3-4 weeks notice at least so they can react accordingly.

But hey, what do I know I've never had a major club pay me millions upon millions of dollars and unlimited faith. Silly me :D

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
European mentality I take it? Quit whenever you want because you're tired? I'm tired damn near every day, don't see me walking out on my team and if I do I give my work 3-4 weeks notice at least so they can react accordingly.

But hey, what do I know I've never had a major club pay me millions upon millions of dollars and unlimited faith. Silly me :D
You think it's because he's tired?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
You think it's not? We have a director telling us that's the reason yet people have no other source of information claiming other wise (I.e. Direct quotes) yet the bashing the BOD bandwagon has nothing really solid to go on other than blindly support Conte.

It's as if Nedved has a career of lying and smoke screens. They guy was an honest warrior and says it how it is. Why not take his quotes seriously?

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
You think it's not? We have a director telling us that's the reason yet people have no other source of information claiming other wise (I.e. Direct quotes) yet the bashing the BOD bandwagon has nothing really solid to go on other than blindly support Conte.

It's as if Nedved has a career of lying and smoke screens. They guy was an honest warrior and says it how it is. Why not take his quotes seriously?
You really need to know the difference between tired and burned out. You think Conte would quit, because he's tired? He just had two months vacation. It has nothing to do with being tired, but everything to do with stress.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 120)