Antonio Conte (45 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Not convinced.

I'd agree if he goes to another club very quickly, but wouldn't say the same about him taking the Italy job.
Regardless, Red. The fact of the matter is that the Italy Job opened up less than 3 weeks ago.

Why do this now. If that were his goal, then .......................fuck it I don't know what to say anymore.

I haven't posted this much in one day on the forum since we got Ibra.

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
Preet, come on. Do you really need to come on here and pour more salt in the wounds? You're better than this.
i have no such intention, people who know me around here know i have a soft spot for juve. i'm just worried about vidal going to manure, that would break my heart

the reason i'm here is i saw the news on twitter and i wanted to know more

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
She didn't really do anything. She just posted the shocked smiley. I made a Zachdingo comment and she only replied to that remark of mine.
Oh, so you started this.

Why am I not surprised :D.

You remember that population control plan that we had back when I did my 10000 post dedication? Now would be a good time to see if I could get a financial backer.

And some land. Preferably in the middle of Africa somewhere.

- - - Updated - - -

i have no such intention, people who know me around here know i have a soft spot for juve. i'm just worried about vidal going to manure, that would break my heart

the reason i'm here is i saw the news on twitter and i wanted to know more
Understood. Please accept my apologies

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
Oh, so you started this.

Why am I not surprised :D.

You remember that population control plan that we had back when I did my 10000 post dedication? Now would be a good time to see if I could get a financial backer.

And some land. Preferably in the middle of Africa somewhere.

- - - Updated - - -

Understood. Please accept my apologies
no apologies necessary :) i must admit the meltdown here is rather calm, i was expecting burnt threads and riots. i guess people are still in shock

any news on what exactly happened?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 41)