Antonio Conte (328 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Tevez is not a winger. Nani has been crap on clublevel for a while now. Its time to let go.

If you wanna talk wingers, look at berardi.
Tevez would be LWF just on paper in fact he'd play more central role closer to Llorente. He's capable of dropping to wing too. Nani is finished? Just like some said about Tevez I guess. The guy has his flaws but this is why we can come close to him. My dream signing for wing would be Di Maria or Shaqiri but we can't afford those.

I'm all for giving Berardi a proper chance but will Conte do it?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
We dont need 1 winger that cannot make the diffrence anymore

ALso, we dont have money for januari transfers. stop believing in december there is this pot of gold that allows januari transfers

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
We lost about 30 mil from that Galata disqualification and we also lost the appeal to sign great players once he CL is out of the way.
So we have to base upon Marotta's negotiating skills and we all know that they suck...

The good part is that we dont need any, we can win serie A and Conte will not consider UEFA anyway and even if he does, he sux at cup type of competitions...

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
We lost about 30 mil from that Galata disqualification and we also lost the appeal to sign great players once he CL is out of the way.

Half of that maybe.

So we have to base upon Marotta's negotiating skills and we all know that they suck...
:rofl:

The good part is that we dont need any, we can win serie A and Conte will not consider UEFA anyway and even if he does, he sux at cup type of competitions...
Name me one other Cup-type competition Conte sucked at while being at Juve.

Jul 1, 2010

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Conte will never address Juve failure in the CL. Its too big for his ego.
He will keep saying how we came from seventh place and win the league.
And he keeps saying we dont have the financials to compete.

Damn, cant we compete with Galashitaray or Copenhagen with our finance? Are the club that bad?
7 clean sheet in Serie A before the Gala game, and we cant keep one in the most important game.
The league is at an all time low, and if Conte is saying we dunt have the financials to compete with Gala and Copenhagen, to cover up his incapable, then we probably have to wait another 10 years to see if we can win the CL.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 321)