Antonio Conte (140 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
some of the fans here though have a tendency to praise Marotta for Conte's victories and flame Conte for our inability to reach the next level of higher level performance, with the limitations set by Marotta's inabilities...

Conte would try to avoid that and might demand an upgrade to the transfer director, i hope the board will choose Conte to MArotta, if they had to choose and wont prefer Secco to DD again...
But you usually do not consider these people fans....

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
anyone else think it was really selfish of conte to go ask the fans not to light flares? i mean it's not like he bought them. they paid for it with their own money.

after all the fans pay most of his salaray

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
anyone else think it was really selfish of conte to go ask the fans not to light flares? i mean it's not like he bought them. they paid for it with their own money.

after all the fans pay most of his salaray
I did. Conte being selfish? from the very beginning.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
maybe selfish isnt the right term.

rude would be better i think.

very rude. imagine i come up to you and say "K.O dont listen to music on your mp3 player because i said so" would you not be offended?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
some of the fans here though have a tendency to praise Marotta for Conte's victories and flame Conte for our inability to reach the next level of higher level performance, with the limitations set by Marotta's inabilities...

Conte would try to avoid that and might demand an upgrade to the transfer director, i hope the board will choose Conte to MArotta, if they had to choose and wont prefer Secco to DD again...
Can you fucking stop trying to initiate all these "conte versus marotta" fights, cause its suits your anti marotta agenda ?

Marotta bought players that were economically interesting, with a high potential. He set our finances straight, and we are now able to keep our stars instead of selling them like pathetic milan or printer. Or napoli who will have to sell their scarecrow.

Conte, got players with potential that didnt suit his ideal system, but had great potential. he also allready had high potential players from the year before that were disgustingly underperforming. He told them to stop beeing crap, molded a formation around all this talent and brought out the best of it. resulting in back to back scudetto's, records beaten on the way, and a CL QF, that could have been more if it wasent bayeren AND if we werent so out of shape.

They have been an excellent team. A solid base to build on.

next, we need to sign a premium quality asset each year, and some fillers where needed.
Conte should get more autoritah to determine who this premium quality asset is supposed to be. So it suits his team perfectly.
Marotta should continue to bring in economically great players.
Agnelli should continue to do so much work to increase juventus profile and as a consequence turnover

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 138)