Antonio Conte (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 26, 2004
Have you not wondered why he hasn't had a job since he left (was sacked by?) Watford several years ago?

He also rejected the chance to coach us in Serie B because we wouldn't pay him as much as he gets for doing TV work.

What was he thinking refusing a job which offer him less $$$ than he already earn.

Who else would do that:shifty:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
i think Vialli rejected us when we got back in seria A, and that was time when we went for CR..am i wrong?
You may be right.

What was he thinking refusing a job which offer him less $$$ than he already earn.

Who else would do that:shifty:
I was merely suggesting that he ain't exactly a die-hard Juve man.

There is no reason at all to consider Vialli for coach.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
If we are taking our chances with Conte why can't we keep what we already have? It's the exact same risk.
True!!:agree:
Ok, Conte has more experience as a coach, but he is not a real upgrade,
i would prefer him if Ferrara wasnt already here, but why bother going any further?
if there is choice in between Spalletti , Conte or Ciro , i would go with Spalletti even i dont rate him.
However he is experienced coach, and already familiar with "Diego's" formation
Indeed, Spalletti is surely the best choice out of those 3, despite the fact that he has proven somewhat... limited,
he is proven, while the other two are meant for smaller clubs, that have nothing to lose and are willing to take a gamble.
At this level of competition, we CANNOT afford that!
We have already reached a status and we now need to move forward.
With Spalletti, we might not make the leap forward, but we can be sure that it is less likely to make a step backwards...
Have you not wondered why he hasn't had a job since he left (was sacked by?) Watford several years ago?

He also rejected the chance to coach us in Serie B because we wouldn't pay him as much as he gets for doing TV work.
He was arrogant enough to ask for a salary, big enough to pay two CRs and he is def not worthy of two CRs,
neither as achievements, experience, or serie A know how.
This is a mistake we didnt make and most probably wont make in the future either...

I really dont think, that it is so hard for a team like Juventus, with the prestige, influence, fan-base, prestige, funds, a good role in serie A and CL,
to find a decent coach!

At this point we need an experienced master tactician, whats the point of gambling?? We can provide the circumstances for a decent season, consider our potential and probable achievements.
We must make a step forward and bring someone better than CR.
Someone more proven/successful than him!
It is unacceptable that smaller teams, have better coaches than us...

Conte is not ready yet, if we bring him, we will not only sacrifice our future, but his too!

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
actually I just remember that CR accepted Juve job which was paid 3 times less than he's been offered from Man City..

So , yes, there are some stupid people - still
so we should have known that he would only ruin is, because he was not

interessted in the money but only in our failure ... we should have seen this come !

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
so we should have known that he would only ruin is, because he was not

interessted in the money but only in our failure ... we should have seen this come !
v1r2t3u4l please don't reply to my posts, we are anyway labeled as part of Ruineri gang. ;)

Im glad that one of the best DM's ever - Makalele labeled someone else as ruineri in his book..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)