Antonio Conte (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Yeah, it's something I despise about my club. It is very, very sad and needs to change.

At least we have some respect for Pessotto.
its so sad that were losing past champions because we dont pay them respect. i sure as hell hope this doesnt happen to likes of buffon, trez, neddy and alex.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
i think the likes of dp, birindelli will stay on after their pplaying days.
I'm not sure about Birindelli, but Del Piero certainly will. I hope Nedved does as well because I think he could be one hell of a coach.

That is, provided that our board doesn't throw these guys away.

Oct 3, 2004
My would-have-been favorite Antonio Conte moment was his "pseudo-goal" vs Man United in 1996...it was ruled for offside, but his celebration was awesome.

It was a shame it didn't count!!

The ones that did count, however...

Euro 2000 bicycle kick vs. Turkey (My Swatch still has a crack on it, coz I did a fist pump which hit the light in the room I was watching it in :touched: )

His 2-2 goal vs. AC Milan @ San Siro in 2000

His goal vs. Olympiakos silencing the crowd still gives me goose-bumps.

Best of luck to Bari, hope he does better than his poor Arezzo experience. As a southener himself, I think he will have more passion to guide them than he did with Arezzo, he is loved by the crowds over there. (Originally from Lecce, and he even scored against them twice, always not-celebrating!!)

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
I'm not sure about Birindelli, but Del Piero certainly will. I hope Nedved does as well because I think he could be one hell of a coach.

That is, provided that our board doesn't throw these guys away.
true, true. but i ahve the feeling biri will, he is liked a lot by juve a whole and i think as a centimental thing i think the board will give him a job.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Don´t forget Ferrara and Rampulla.
But what about Deschamps, Tardelli, Bettega, etc?

true, true. but i ahve the feeling biri will, he is liked a lot by juve a whole and i think as a centimental thing i think the board will give him a job.
Woah there, son. If this board doesn't respect Deschamps, why would they respect Birindelli?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)