Antonio Candreva (25 Viewers)

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
He arrived on loan midway through the season and has settled well, contributing more in 4 months than some players have all season. He is still young and can improve further.

Sign him up. 7.5m is steep, but we have players we can offer if we ever decided to buy his full contract.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
He's a decent player and his movement and pace shows us what we're missing so badly in our current squad, it's almost painful. I'd really like to see him play the remaining games, as I don't understand why we would bench him if you look at the other midfielders we have and how they're performing.

His price is simply too high though. I guess it pretty much depends on how big our transfer kitty will be and mainly who our new coach will be.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Am I the only one who finds it weird that we haven't been using Candreva much lately? (Was he even on the bench in the previous 2 games?)
Leads me to believe that we are not counting on him & have already decided to send him back at the end of the season.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
My cover is blown. I will now leave this forum & join a Man United one.

No, wait. I have just checked & realised that Man U have already been eliminated in the CL. Therefore I will have to choose one of Inter, Lyon, Barca or Bayern. I will let you know my choice in due time. And when I say due time, I obviously mean after the CL final has been played.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Am I the only one who finds it weird that we haven't been using Candreva much lately? (Was he even on the bench in the previous 2 games?)
Leads me to believe that we are not counting on him & have already decided to send him back at the end of the season.
The same goes for Caceres too and as one member suggested earlier this maybe their strategy to lower the asking price for both while I justify Candreva not playing with Camo's recovery and him getting the nod for the 4-4-2 he plays better than Candreva.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I'm surprised how sparingly Zacc uses this guy, he has some real potential and I would love to see him in a juve shirt next season. Loan extension or co-ownership deal anybody?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)