Antonio Candreva (20 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Not sure what folks saw today besides one good slotted ball. Nothing else to write home about, IMO. Can't believe he's winning player of the match either.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Played very well last night, he is always looking to go forward and I like that, not many other players in our squad do that.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I like how he surges forward this the ball. I am so used to our mids turning and sending the ball up high or out wide...never running with it (exception is Camo)

awit

Jan 10, 2010
It feels like people are overrating Candreva quite a lot here because it's been such a long time since they saw someone run forward with the ball :D

Talking about him and Camo in the same sentence though...
Let's get a really good player instead.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
It's better not to under-rate or over-rate this player. He seems good with the ball but can disappear a lot during a game. I like him but he seems a bit expensive. We can judge better at the end of the season.

bianconeri1982

Sep 18, 2008
I dont think we should sell melo, at least not until he is given a proper chance to settle. Candreva looks a great prospect, and is the attack minded type of player we were missing in the first half of the season, just because he is not 'big name' does not mean he is not good and can develop into a great player! Good game on Saturday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)