Antonio Candreva (14 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Bah, Molinaro is a unique specimen, no one can take his place as my favorite pet!:p

I was only talking about the fact that Moli was "young" and Italien.
We loaned out two ITAliens and got two more to compensate and appease the Italian fellows who pay the tickets...
and we had to use them both no matter what...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I wouldn't say that just yet, we still don't know how he is going to fit into the team. But it is true that there were far better ways the board could have tried to improve our team such as making adjustments to the coaching staff instead of the players
I have already outlined this in the past. How quaint of folks to overlook it.

Regista, creative passer instead of Camo for the flank, Fullbacks and a Centerback are the types of improvements we needed to make. Candreva is a decent young player but he doesn't fill any of those roles.

It's not that difficult to see.

Already huh? Everything is done and dusted, final and decided 14 minutes into his Juve tenure?

You know what this reminds me of? You deciding Obama is the devil days later he was the ultimate hero when getting elected.
You could have at least posted what I originally said instead of just concocting nonsense like "the devil", but perhaps I give you too much credit.

I'll have nothing to do with Obama in this thread here. You can take it up elsewhere if you wish.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I have already outlined this in the past. How quaint of folks to overlook it.

Regista, creative passer instead of Camo for the flank, Fullbacks and a Centerback are the types of improvements we needed to make. Candreva is a decent young player but he doesn't fill any of those roles.

It's not that difficult to see.

Oh so you've outlined exactly what we need to get out of this slump now? I apologize I must have not been on that day, I'll get right on the phone to Secco and inform him that you have come to a decision. Is his number still 1-800-go fvck yourself?:D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Bah, Molinaro is a unique specimen, no one can take his place as my favorite pet!:p

I was only talking about the fact that Moli was "young" and Italien.
We loaned out two ITAliens and got two more to compensate and appease the Italian fellows who pay the tickets...
and we had to use them both no matter what...
Atleas make loooooooooong ass post so one doesnt need to read your posts now that you regressed back to your insanely laughable and delirious ways.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
and that is Candreva's fault?
So we loaned out Candreva based on getting the Italian nation to start supporting us?

:lol2:
I really hope that isn't true. TBH I don't know what would make our board look more incompetent, what you just suggested or them signing him thinking he is actually going to make a difference in this team

May 22, 2007
I really hope that isn't true. TBH I don't know what would make our board look more incompetent, what you just suggested or them signing him thinking he is actually going to make a difference in this team
Oh no, it's obviously not true (in my post). It's hilarious that people have convinced themselves that's the reason we got him.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Oh no, it's obviously not true (in my post). It's hilarious that people have convinced themselves that's the reason we got him.
Lol yea it seemed a little bit crazy but I wouldn't put anything past "the project".

I wouldn't be that surprised if the board's openly admitted preference for signing Italians to keep an "Italian core" to the team was motivated by a desire to improve our public image

After calciopoli the board had more to do than just return the team to its full strength on the pitch. They also had to repair the club's image and try to appeal to the Italian public and media. We all know that Italians are very nationalistic and that this passes over into Italian football. Now this may not appeal to foreign fans which is why a forum like this would have a problem with it but perhaps the board is hoping that if they sign more Italians, especially popular young ones, than foreigners it will make them more appealing to the Italian public, which is something we have been trying since Calciopoli.

Now I am not defending what they are doing nor am I even sure that they are doing it since we can only speculate their plans but I wouldn't put it past our board to be trying their hardest to appeal to Italians through whatever means necessary.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #400
    C'mon Deneb that's a joke theory. You can't predict ones performances, derby or not. This could have happened against Lecce as well and there is no difference at all.
    This shouln't affect his confidence because it wasn't really his fault ..same even if it was. He's not 16yo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)