Antonio Candreva (2 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I too like them but not because of this summer solo. I felt bad for them after Parmalat thing and I'm happy to see them in Serie A. Their transfers are pretty impressive IMO.
They are a very likeable club, one of my English friends has followed them for a long time, Serie A would be better to have them strong again.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #985
    They are a very likeable club, one of my English friends has followed them for a long time, Serie A would be better to have them strong again.
    I know they are not really fond of Juventini :D But I don't support that theory myself "They hate us - we should hate them as well". Seriously, I don't really care what they say about us. I know it's heated when it's a rivality between Juve and Inter/Milan but that's different. I liked when they were here and when they were a good squad. I hope we get to see their glory back...I like stronger league and not a mickey mouse competition ;) while they are somehow...likeable. :)

Parma's fans hate our guts though.

Leonardi is good though. He did a great job for Udinese.
    :agree:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    I know they are not really fond of Juventini :D But I don't support that theory myself "They hate us - we should hate them as well". Seriously, I don't really care what they say about us. I know it's heated when it's a rivality between Juve and Inter/Milan but that's different. I liked when they were here and when they were a good squad. I hope we get to see their glory back...I like stronger league and not a mickey mouse competition ;) while they are somehow...likeable. :)
    That's true, the Italian ones at least :D I think for Juventini now it's a case of just replying to their hate, for us they don't register as much as when they were a direct rival.

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
    Aug 6, 2007
    This guy was better than Pepe,we should have loand him in rather than pepe,he could his same fitness,speed and strength,and Antonio is even better as he got much better skills.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
    Apr 5, 2006
    I like this guy very much.......he was among the better players last season and so we should have kept him....young, promising, fast, nice shot....what else does a player has to have in order to be considered a good player.....Obviously the people in charge of Juventus have no idea what they are doing......And, if any of you attacks me and say that im wrong ill just answer you with one, simple word; "Giovinco"

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    Because he lacks intelligence.

Would be little more than another Krasic if put in a team that didn't play on the counter-attack.

- - - Updated - - -

And I wouldn't have sid he was MOTM.

Nov 17, 2012
    Because he lacks intelligence.

Would be little more than another Krasic if put in a team that didn't play on the counter-attack.

- - - Updated - - -

And I wouldn't have sid he was MOTM.
    I gather what you're saying, but he's a lot more rounded than Krasic.. Milos was entirely one-dimensional as a winger.

Who would you have selected as MOTM?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)