Antonio Candreva (15 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
welcome and good luck. i hope you enjoy your time here

and like Red said, the good thing is that its a loan just in case thngs don't work out

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
Long gone the glory days when we used to sign world class players, its downhill now we are signing a less than average player and everyone seems to be happy

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Marceℓℓo;2327496 said:
Very good player and very,very good deal.
Was wondering when you would pop up :D Felt like being alone in sea here, considering you are one of the few here like me who watched him in Azzurrini.

Jan 14, 2010
It doesn't matter who we get, ferrara is still the coach which means he'll be played out of position like the rest of the team.

btw is he even a good player? If I was the coach of Juve I would play a 3-4-1-2

Buffon

Caceres Cannavaro Cheillini

Candreva Sissoko Melo Marchisio

Diego

Trez/Iaquinta Giovinco

Clog the MF, make it tough to get to the defense and learn to string passes together......pass and move....play 1-2 touches is that so hard to teach Ciro?

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Long gone the glory days when we used to sign world class players, its downhill now we are signing a less than average player and everyone seems to be happy
Not true. Juve have always signed unknown young Italian players over the past two decades, some turn to be good others turn to be useless. We signed players like Jonathan Bachini (banned for life due to testing positive for cocaine TWICE), Christian Zenoni, Zanchi, Paramatti ...etc

Others like Tacchinardi, Pessotto, Birindelli and Chiellini turned to be of successful. The point is, even Moggi had his bad moments and Juve have always tried their luck with young Italian players.

Candreva will be a success, hopefully :xfinger:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)