Anticalcio? (1 Viewer)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Of course dude!,
everyone have his own wepaons to fight, just let see what happens.

Zidane already warned juve before the quarterfinals, i read and interview and in summary he said:

"It will be exciting to face my former team mates, it will be an honour to me, so i will be waiting juve in the semis, cuz we will be there"

Buy on AliExpress.com

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Oh the hypocrisy, Inter play boring football but Juve does not, please give me a break they both do

How many teams in world football do u guys know will start with a second punta as the lone striker in a home tie at the quarter finals of cl?

Yes there are 3 Italian teams in the semis but we are talking about attractive football not whether its effective

If Juve play exactly the same way as Inter or the Nt, you guys will say we are not boring but please we are boring

Have u not noticed that the big tv networks do not show our games unless they do not have a choice

When Wiltord scored that goal against Italy in the final, you cannot imagine the joy amongst so many neutrals around the world becos the way Italy goes about trying to win matches with minimum effort and no entertainment

Saying they do not have the players is a very feeble argument as there are so many stars and technical players in SerieA

Compare Man united to Juventus and we have far more technical players than they do as save from Veron and Giggs, the rest of them just play a simple basic type of football which is pass and move, the difference is that in Italy they analyse football to death, instead of going about winning matches, its all about how can we combat the pace of this guy or if we put this guy in the middle, will he win the aerial battle for us

Even in Spain, lets be honest how many of us do know the Valencia players, they are not stars but they play simple entertaining football and you hardly see a defender playing as a midfielder unlike what you see in Italy

A striker plays as a winger, a right sided midfielder plays as a left full back, a defender in the midfield, a ball winner as a winger, no wonder the football is so muddled up and the basic necessity of all these players is they should know how to defend

The Spanish and English might be sore losers but they are not cynical and deathly afraid of losing like the Italians are and guess what, the Italians still lose, to me its just sheer cowardice been afraid of losing and then losing while playing ugly

nina

Feb 18, 2001
To quote a non-juventino from Xtratime.com:

Man Utd played ultra defensive at delle Alpi. Ajax is also playing very defensive football and is extremely hard to score against. Valencia is also known for their defence... But when non italian teams do this they are hailed because of their tactical awareness and smartness. When italian teams do this they are "ugly" cowards.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
To quote a non-juventino from Xtratime.com:

Man Utd played ultra defensive at delle Alpi. Ajax is also playing very defensive football and is extremely hard to score against. Valencia is also known for their defence... But when non italian teams do this they are hailed because of their tactical awareness and smartness. When italian teams do this they are "ugly" cowards.
great point nina!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)