anti-injury/stop dem muscle injuries NOW thread (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #202
    Injury scare for Chiellini
    By Football Italia staff

Giorgio Chiellini pulled out of Juventus training today, with the defender suffering muscular discomfort.

It is not yet known whether the injury is likely to mean the defender misses the Champions League final with Barcelona, or if the Italian only stopped as a precaution.

"Chiellini was forced to leave the field with a sore left calf," the Bianconeri confirmed in a statement.

"His condition will be evaluated tomorrow."

Meanwhile, Andrea Barzagli looks likely to be fit enough to make the squad for the match in Berlin.

The 34-year-old went off at half-time in the win over Napoli, and was later revealed to be suffering from a thigh injury.

However, Barzagli completed the entire session with his teammates today.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    @Hustini

Use your slightly weird but magical powers to heal Chiellini's left calf, just touch the screen and repeat 'forza Giorgione' several times per day.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Cam, this might be your biggest challenge,considering what little time you have and importance of the match. But I have faith in you.

I have

"Defenders of the Faith" in you.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #215
    Ultimo giorno di lavoro a Vinovo, prima della partenza per Berlino. La Juventus continua la preparazione della finale di Champions e questa mattina i bianconeri si sono concentrati sulla tattica in vista della gara dell'Olympiastadion.

Alla seduta non ha preso parte Giorgio Chiellini che, in seguito al fastidio al polpaccio accusato durante la seduta di ieri, oggi è stato sottoposto ad accertamenti. Gli esami hanno evidenziato una lesione di primo grado del muscolo soleo della gamba sinistra e pertanto il difensore non sarà disponibile per la gara contro il Barcellona.

Domani mattina la squadra partirà per Berlino e sosterrà all'Olympiastadion l'allenamento di rifinitura, aperto ai media, scendendo in campo alle 17.45. Un'ora prima, alle 16.45, nella sala stampa dell'impianto Massimiliano Allegri, Gigi Buffon e Leonardo Bonucci incontreranno i giornalisti.

Toccherà poi al Barcellona, che, sempre allo stadio, terrà la per la conferenza stampa di vigilia alle 18.45 e si allenerà alle 19.45

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)