Anti-Cannavaro (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
Rami said:
This is really getting out of hand....There is something in this world called professionalism, and we must seperate our emotions from it. Playing football is the way these players put food on their families tables. Playing football is their career, and if they do not see that their current club could advance their career in anyway then they have all the right to find another that could. Stop being silly and lashing out on the players that gave their all on the pitch for our Juventus. And especially when it comes to a legend like Fabio.

Forza Fabio, Forza Thuram, Forza every player that wore the Black and White!
except zebina :D

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
this shit with anti-threads should be stopped... we must respect these players. they gave alot for juve, and I can understand them that they wanna leave.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
This is really immature. We're not talking about just any player here. It's Fabio fucking Cannavaro. How about showing him a little respect? He's almost single handedly held the Italian defense together in the World Cup. How can he be criticised for having given his all for the Juventus jersey, despite being more Parma at heart? Doesnt that speak for his professionalism? Fact is, if he had to play in B, then why shouldnt he just play with Napoli, his hometown? Why Juventus. What I cant understand is these frustrated fans starting threads to antagonize players who're extreme professionals. If we should be pissed at all, it should probably be more at Zambrotta than Cannavaro. But then again, we thank him for his contribution for all these years, why not do the same with Canna? He did as much for Juve if not more, in the two years he was here.

Forza Cannavaro.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
baggio said:
This is really immature. We're not talking about just any player here. It's Fabio fucking Cannavaro. How about showing him a little respect? He's almost single handedly held the Italian defense together in the World Cup. And he didnt do too badly for Juve in his time here either. How can he be criticised for having given his all for the Juventus jersey, despite being more Parma at heart? Doesnt that speak for his professionalism? Fact is, if he had to play in B, then why shouldnt he just play with Napoli, his hometown? Why Juventus. What I cant understand is these frustrated fans starting threads to antagonize players who're extreme professionals. If we should be pissed at all, it should probably be more at Zambrotta than Cannavaro. But then again, we thank him for his contribution for all these years, why not do the same with Canna? He did as much for Juve if not more, in the two years he was here.

Forza Cannavaro.

no offence but u reli dont have aleg to stand on, im struggling to gain people's respect for chimenti

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
baggio said:
This is really immature. We're not talking about just any player here. It's Fabio fucking Cannavaro. How about showing him a little respect? He's almost single handedly held the Italian defense together in the World Cup. How can he be criticised for having given his all for the Juventus jersey, despite being more Parma at heart? Doesnt that speak for his professionalism? Fact is, if he had to play in B, then why shouldnt he just play with Napoli, his hometown? Why Juventus. What I cant understand is these frustrated fans starting threads to antagonize players who're extreme professionals. If we should be pissed at all, it should probably be more at Zambrotta than Cannavaro. But then again, we thank him for his contribution for all these years, why not do the same with Canna? He did as much for Juve if not more, in the two years he was here.

Forza Cannavaro.

The millions they make each year are thanks enough, moreover respect is earned not required. Once you leave the club bets are off, people are then free to assess the player's professionalism and more than often their exit bears a bigger impact on that decision than their past accomplishment. Personally, i dont wish any of the players that asked to be traded any luck; I hope they get the worst of seasons along with their new clubs.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Badass Devil said:
ye, but u wudnt argue against having an anti chimenti thread tho, thats bald-ists!!!
I even defended Chimenti after that famous match against milan last season, as alomst everybody were calling him monkey:disagree:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Altair said:
The millions they make each year are thanks enough, moreover respect is earned not required. Once you leave the club bets are off, people are then free to assess the player's professionalism and more than often their exit bears a bigger impact on that decision than their past accomplishment.

It's not about the 'thanks' in this case is it? As for the respect, I dont see how Canna hasnt done enough to earn respect? What's the criteria here? It's lame enough that we're assessing everyone with a distinctive bias. How has Zambrotta been any better than Cannavaro in this situation? He in fact has been the most verbal about his desire to move from Juventus, and that too to Milan as a first choice. Given our freedom to assess the player's professionalism once they decide to leave, why haven't we maintained the yardstick for Gianluca? It's fine if you hope they dont do well in their future endeavours, but then again, what were you expecting them to do? Play out their futures fighting for Serie A status when their efforts for years of hardwork at the top have been nullified for a crime they didn't commit.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
baggio said:
It's not about the 'thanks' in this case is it? As for the respect, I dont see how Canna hasnt done enough to earn respect? What's the criteria here? It's lame enough that we're assessing everyone with a distinctive bias. How has Zambrotta been any better than Cannavaro in this situation? He in fact has been the most verbal about his desire to move from Juventus, and that too to Milan as a first choice. Given our freedom to assess the player's professionalism once they decide to leave, why haven't we maintained the yardstick for Gianluca? It's fine if you hope they dont do well in their future endeavours, but then again, what were you expecting them to do? Play out their futures fighting for Serie A status when their efforts for years of hardwork at the top have been nullified for a crime they didn't commit.

oh Luca as well... Calamity is the best of cleansers

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
baggio said:

Forza Cannavaro.
I think this thread is meant to critisize the other 'anti' thread, not to critisize Cannavaro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)