Anti-Cannavaro (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2002
Among all the thanks on other pages for Fabio, I feel that there is space here for those of us who do not hold him so high esteem.
Where are his words to us Juventus fans who supported him through the stupid drug scandal. Talk about thick!

He was passed his best before he even came to us and during his time with Juventus only got worse: Arsenal tore him apart this season, and the fact he played well in the World cup is irrelevant, as many an aging star managed to raise their game there, or had he in fact been saving himself this season and letting us down in the process?

Feel free to post your comment here, but do keep it clean>

Buy on AliExpress.com

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
bianconero said:
Among all the thanks on other pages for Fabio, I feel that there is space here for those of us who do not hold him so high esteem.
Where are his words to us Juventus fans who supported him through the stupid drug scandal. Talk about thick!

He was passed his best before he even came to us and during his time with Juventus only got worse: Arsenal tore him apart this season, and the fact he played well in the World cup is irrelevant, as many an aging star managed to raise their game there, or had he in fact been saving himself this season and letting us down in the process?

Feel free to post your comment here, but do keep it clean>
Ineed, I remeber that when all started to support Canna. Anyway, he could be a mercenary or a traitor but he still being one of my fav. players.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
This is really getting out of hand....There is something in this world called professionalism, and we must seperate our emotions from it. Playing football is the way these players put food on their families tables. Playing football is their career, and if they do not see that their current club could advance their career in anyway then they have all the right to find another that could. Stop being silly and lashing out on the players that gave their all on the pitch for our Juventus. And especially when it comes to a legend like Fabio.

Forza Fabio, Forza Thuram, Forza every player that wore the Black and White!

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
i dont like canna now and i hope he play abad season

no team will like him like juve liked him

he was sitting on inter bench and he was bad with them and the selled him for a third keeper but we made him the world champion

he want to win more why. we made him win the world cup. if he was with inter still he will never win the world cup.

for me he is like ronaldo. inter saved him and helped him and made him world champion and he run to real

we made canna world champion and he run to real

del bra

May 27, 2006
man you cant insult canna, just like rami said, we have to seperate out emotions from professionalism, if he can make more money and be able to support his kids and wife better, then by all means let him move. but you got to remember fabio by his commitment in juve, not by how he left us.

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
Rami said:
This is really getting out of hand....There is something in this world called professionalism, and we must seperate our emotions from it. Playing football is the way these players put food on their families tables. Playing football is their career, and if they do not see that their current club could advance their career in anyway then they have all the right to find another that could. Stop being silly and lashing out on the players that gave their all on the pitch for our Juventus. And especially when it comes to a legend like Fabio.

Forza Fabio, Forza Thuram, Forza every player that wore the Black and White!
I'm agree with you, Rami:tup:

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
del bra said:
man you cant insult canna, just like rami said, we have to seperate out emotions from professionalism, if he can make more money and be able to support his kids and wife better, then by all means let him move. but you got to remember fabio by his commitment in juve, not by how he left us.
then please tell me why everyone insult capello

for me canna is like capello

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Abu makes sense, everyone is blaming cap and calling him a mercernary....wat he did wasnt different to wat the players do. Its the professional world, this is how it works....loyality shouldnt be expected, as it is very rare.

grazie to everyone left.

and close those ridicolous threads, all those who left r juventinos who helped this team in their own way.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I don't actually care about him, he played in Juve only for two seasons so there's no big deal, he was never a Juventino after playing with Parma and Inter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)