Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Ramin

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
  • Thread Starter #30

Ok, let me clear something here. I'm not exactly "anti Buffon", I guess that was the wrong title to go for. Anywho, I do think he's the best goalie, but all his crap in the media is pissing me off. Every couple of days since the start of this season, he's been talking crap like "I'm not sure if I'll be here, many other clubs look attractive"etc etc. If he's too annoyed with this, then he should leave or just stfu, or keep all that garbage to himself.

+ I changed my avatar, so wanted to see how it looked and decided to open a new thread. :p

P.s. A big fvck you to all the insults.

:toast:

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004

Ok, let me clear something here. I'm not exactly "anti Buffon", I guess that was the wrong title to go for. Anywho, I do think he's the best goalie, but all his crap in the media is pissing me off. Every couple of days since the start of this season, he's been talking crap like "I'm not sure if I'll be here, many other clubs look attractive"etc etc. If he's too annoyed with this, then he should leave or just stfu, or keep all that garbage to himself.

+ I changed my avatar, so wanted to see how it looked and decided to open a new thread. :p

P.s. A big fvck you to all the insults.

:toast:

No, a big fvck you to you :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)