Anti Buffon (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
The only occasion I will be anti-a Juve player is when they force their way out and then speak nonsense about the club, just like that douche Lilian Thuram. Buffon has not spoken nonsense about us yet and who knows exactly what his plans are this summer,so right now it's too early to tell. I don't think Gianluigi deserves this now.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
The only occasion I will be anti-a Juve player is when they force their way out and then speak nonsense about the club, just like that douche Lilian Thuram. Buffon has not spoken nonsense about us yet and who knows exactly what his plans are this summer,so right now it's too early to tell. I don't think Gianluigi deserves this now.
Considering he's been with us during the most difficult time of our existense I wouldn't even give a damn if he did say something. The guy has my respect.

I just hope he doesn't join Inter if he leaves :p :(

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Considering he's been with us during the most difficult time of our existense I wouldn't even give a damn if he did say something. The guy has my respect.

I just hope he doesn't join Inter if he leaves :p :(
I would give a damn if he said something nonsensical. But that's just me. Thuram crossed the line with me when he said "Juventus Who?' so he can go fuck his mother, fucking ungrateful, worthless captain who should have never been handed the armband. Fucking Capello.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
how can you be anit-buffon?? the man stuck with us to help us out of Serie B if he wants to leave then let him!! were already indebted to him for helping us in serie i really really hope he stays and at least doesnt go to inter but if he leaves i still love him. i dont think Gigi will leave he doesnt seem like the type to, also inter and ac milan his biggest admirers are both tied up inter want to spend 50 mil U.S. dollars on Tevez while milan wanna buy ronaldinho and zambrotta. Please Gigi dont leave us!!!!!:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)