Anthony Martial - LW - Manchester United (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
When does his contract expires? If it is 1 year like Transfermarkt says lets offer 50M with a take or we take him for free a year later kind of deal
Most teams have been lowballing in negotiations for him precisely because he is supposedly in his last year of contract.

However, United still don't seem willing to let him go for cheap tho.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Most teams have been lowballing in negotiations for him precisely because he is supposedly in his last year of contract.

However, United still don't seem willing to let him go for cheap tho.
No problem.. We get him next season for free.. They can get him back for 1B in a few years

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I think i also even seen some news about us plotting some sort of strategy to either get him now for cheap or for free next summer, i guess you can never really know with Beppe. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Tho i honestly doubt we'll be able to work out a deal with those rats.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Jesse Lingard is a very underrated player. A system/situational player, but he can make the difference on the day and does very well with very little.
Yes he is. Its easy to laugh at him, and maybe he's not as talented as Marial is(definitely not maybe) but he has actually been a good player for United.

That being said, I really do think that Martial is just not suited to how Mourinho wants his team to play, Mourinho wants his wingers to keep the width, and wants them to cross the ball to Lukaku, and take advantage of second balls that come off the latter from long balls. That is definitely not Martial's game; I think he's definitely a talented player that would do well at a team that suits him.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Talented players used to go to Inter and Arsenal and get their careers murdered. Now it's the same at ManU.

Some of those who managed to move away became superstars.

I think Martial could be one of them and Juve is perfect for him. For free next summer, of course, hehehe.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Talented players used to go to Inter and Arsenal and get their careers murdered. Now it's the same at ManU.

Some of those who managed to move away became superstar.

I think Martial could be one of them and Juve is perfect for him. For free next summer, of course, hehehe.
I think for Arsenal, that's the present case, we have been murdering talented players careers in the past few years. But that wasn't the case in the past, in the past we used to revive talented players careers.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
I think for Arsenal, that's the present case, we have been murdering talented players careers in the past few years. But that wasn't the case in the past, in the past we used to revive talented players careers.
Agreed. Arsenal revived Henry when Juve almost killed his career.

Inter is the worse. I sometimes wondered how career of some players they had would have looked like if those players made other choices.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Agreed. Arsenal revived Henry when Juve almost killed his career.

Inter is the worse. I sometimes wondered how career of some players they had would have looked like if those players made other choices.
and Bergkamp and Vieira .

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Don't see us going in on this guy this summer. May as well wait and try to get for free next summer. Is it true MU can extend his contract by a year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)