Anthony Martial - LW - Manchester United (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
[video=twitter;993485603093164032]https://twitter.com/BBCSport/status/993485603093164032[/video]
Great source right there :D

Jose Mourinho has approved a deal to take France international forward Anthony Martial, 22, fromManchester UnitedtoJuventusthis summer.(Tuttosport, via Daily Express)

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
How are we going fund these transfers? We already have to pay 40 million plus for Costa.
For example the same way as we funded Costa, loaning him first. Anyway, finances of such big enterprises like top football clubs aren't based solely on simple +/- balance. Each purchase is being accounted into several years. Plus, I wasn't totally serious in my post. I don't really believe we can bring both Morata and Martial without scarifying any of our assets.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Cuadrado and Mandzukic aren't getting any younger; Pjaca is a huge question mark at this point. If we have a chance to get Martial, we go for it. It's a no brainer really. The guy is absolute quality.

- - - Updated - - -

That's a $#@! mercato tbh. Sacrificing both Sandro and Dybala and we get Can, SMS, and one of Morata or Martial in return. Absolutely pathetic and a serious downgrade. Beppe should GTFO if that happens.
Martial is also question mark at this point... JGC hasn't showed any sign of slowing down so... 40-50m for a 2nd sub choice is just too much

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Can, SMS and Morata/Martial for Dybala (great loss) and Sandro (not that great) it's a very good mercato in my book.
Unfortunately, it won't happen. SMS won't come.
That;s your opinion, I respect it, but I completely disagree. Sacrificing our starting LB and our best player/most valuable asset for potential, a freebie, and a star CM is definitely not a great mercato in my book. This process of downgrade to upgrade will never get my seal of approval.

- - - Updated - - -

Martial is also question mark at this point... JGC hasn't showed any sign of slowing down so... 40-50m for a 2nd sub choice is just too much
Due to the dearth of options @ RB, and the fact that Dumbian is an epic sack of shit, I think we might be converting Cuads to RB and have Costa, Martial, and Berna rotating as our starting wingers. Mandzukic is potentially leaving, so that leaves our attack with Higgy, Dybala, Costa, Berna. and possibly Pjaca. Given the formation we play, and our propensity to accumulate injuries, adding both Martial and Morata, especially if we sell both Mandzukic and Pjaca, is not beyond the realm of reason.

Apr 19, 2007
That;s your opinion, I respect it, but I completely disagree. Sacrificing our starting LB and our best player/most valuable asset for potential, a freebie, and a star CM is definitely not a great mercato in my book. This process of downgrade to upgrade will never get my seal of approval.

- - - Updated - - -

Due to the dearth of options @ RB, and the fact that Dumbian is an epic sack of $#@!, I think we might be converting Cuads to RB and have Costa, Martial, and Berna rotating as our starting wingers. Mandzukic is potentially leaving, so that leaves our attack with Higgy, Dybala, Costa, Berna. and possibly Pjaca. Given the formation we play, and our propensity to accumulate injuries, adding both Martial and Morata, especially if we sell both Mandzukic and Pjaca, is not beyond the realm of reason.
I think if we lose Sandro we will look for a good market oppertunity at RB/LB. Possibly Bellerin. Basically use most of the Sandro money on that and have Spina for LB. Get howedes on another loan and get some quality backups and thats the best our Defense will look unfortunately unless we can convince Sandro to stay. This mercato is exciting but also very gloomy knowing that Sandro or/and Dybala might be leaving

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Well, I was wrong, agree. SMS and Martial for Dybala and Sandro is not nearly enough.
I just hope Can will allow us to look more balanced when Dybala is playing.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Tuttosport: Juventus in pole position to sign wantaway Man Utd star | Calciomercato.com

According to the latest reports from Turin-based newspaper Tuttosport, Juventus lead the race to sign Manchester United forward Anthony Martial during this summer’s transfer window.

Red Devils manager José Mourinho has made no secret of the fact that the 22-year-old Frenchman is not a key part of his plans, hence there has been growing speculation that he will in fact leave Old Trafford come the end of the season.

Chelsea have rejected the idea of a swap deal which would see them send Willian to Manchester in exchange for Martial, with United keen to avoid having to pay the significant add-ons which were included in their agreement with Monaco back in 2015.

MUFC are in fact due to pay Les Monégasques an extra €20 million if Martial is included in the list of the 50 best players in the world and makes seven more appearances for the French national team.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Tuttosport: Juventus in pole position to sign wantaway Man Utd star | Calciomercato.com

According to the latest reports from Turin-based newspaper Tuttosport, Juventus lead the race to sign Manchester United forward Anthony Martial during this summer’s transfer window.

Red Devils manager José Mourinho has made no secret of the fact that the 22-year-old Frenchman is not a key part of his plans, hence there has been growing speculation that he will in fact leave Old Trafford come the end of the season.

Chelsea have rejected the idea of a swap deal which would see them send Willian to Manchester in exchange for Martial, with United keen to avoid having to pay the significant add-ons which were included in their agreement with Monaco back in 2015.

MUFC are in fact due to pay Les Monégasques an extra €20 million if Martial is included in the list of the 50 best players in the world and makes seven more appearances for the French national team.
What a strange deal. Marotta better step his game up, he's falling behind.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
He is a 2nd choice for Mourinho because we all know how Mourinho works, the same happened to Salah... Now we all see the type of player Salah is. Mate believe me, Martial, this kid is a beast, I watched him a lot at Monaco, and I had the chance to watch him in action with MU whether as a starter or a sub, he was always their best player, MU bore me so much, their style of play is disgusting but whenever Martial gets the ball I'd expect something entertaining, he's very fast, he's STRONG physically, like seriously he's TOUGH and he has a great technique. His weakness though is his finishing, it's bad. I don't know if he would suit our style of play but he's worth taking the risk for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)