Anthony Martial - LW - Manchester United (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Open up the cassano thread! :lol:

Aguero.. the laugh when asked about juve.. :lol: good old days..
The Cassano thread :touched:

It's just not the same anymore these days, we actually buy players sometimes :sigh:

We were a different club back then. Aguero was one of the biggest upcoming stars. It was like everyone knew he was to become a world class player. At a time we lost to Ajax in CL...

Now we're a top 5 club in the world. You look to Madrid. Then Barcelona. Then Manchester maybe.. but afterwards you look to Turin, Munich and Paris..

I don't see why we should not be able to sign him. His contract situation makes it a possibility.
Just reminiscing on that glorious summer :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
What if Chelsea want him? Abramovich will spend big this summer. Would you sell Higuain for the same amount we paid Napoli?

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
You guys are trippin if you think we will get him and keep Dybala
If he comes it means Dybala out for sure
Everyone here knows Dybala will leave sooner or later anyway but if it had to be the case this window I wouldn't mind Dybala leaving if we could get both Martial and a WC proven striker like Cavani.

Dybala is talented as fuck but will never reach his full potential here anyway so it's just a waste.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Good news Juve, Chelsea: Bayern don't want Martial :)D)

02 May at 16:25
Juventus fans have been handed some rather good news: it appears that Bayern Munich have no interest in signing Anthony Martial, Sport Bild claim.

As quoted by 101greatgoals :)D), journalist Christian Falk says that the Bavarians already believe that they have enough talent on the wings, and don’t want the 22-year-old when they already boast the likes of Serge Gnabry, Kingsley Coman, Franck Ribery and Arjen Robben.

We recently reported that Juventus want the Frenchman as a player who can make a difference up front. Tottenham and Chelsea are also very interested in the former Monaco man, who has scored a total of eleven goals in all competitions this season.

Signed for € 50 million in 2015 (including add-ons), Martial began life at Old Trafford with 13 Premier League goals in his first season, but it now appears that Jose Mourinho wants to sell the Frenchman in order to generate some funds and reinforce his side.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
What if Chelsea want him? Abramovich will spend big this summer. Would you sell Higuain for the same amount we paid Napoli?
lol, id carry him to London myself for 90M, anyone who says otherwise is lying. no one gonna pay that much however, wed be lucky to get 60M

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Looks like either Morata or Martial.....

Chelsea will influence the outcome.

I’d say Sarri, who will be announced by Chelsea in three weeks time as Conte’s replacement, will want Martial.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017

I’d say Sarri, who will be announced by Chelsea in three weeks time as Conte’s replacement, will want Martial.
No, it's rather Politano or Verdi.

- - - Updated - - -

@Bianconero81

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
The sheer thought that we should end up with Morata ahead of Martial :howler:

These Morata rumours makes me queasy. Ghost Khedira, soft Pjanic, drooling Matuidi: let's sign a forward.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012

Morata suits Sarri's style of play so I'm not so sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)