another star in the sky, or at least at Juventuz (1 Viewer)

Jan 7, 2004
well after about 3 months of hard work i took the status of Star. wether i deserve it or not it is another topic. i am not good at dedications so we will see how this turns out to be. i wanna start by sayin that me sorry if i forget anybody. i dont want to have people cry for not being first so me being neutral and in the same time an a$$-kisser i would like to start by saying "thank you" to Martin for the exellent job he has done and continues to do. appreciate everything. and i do not want to forget all the other mods so instead of pretending i know them all and write their names here i will just say "i know that martin cant possibly do this (or can he?) on his own so you guys must have played a big role two. keep that up" well i guess Erik and our beloved thread closer Tom aka Paolo_Montero
now lets get back to us mortals in the earth. i would like to say that this are not in order of importance but in the order that i rember (you would think that i would rember the most important once first, but i do not know what u think)
well since i have to do this once here it goes.
Vicky, the first one to notice me here so i guess she should get 1st place (and u thought that there werent any rankings). ur a nice girl. i am stuck now, dont know what else to say about you. well u know yourself better than me ;)
well for all that i did to Graham i might as well put him in a close second so that he doesnt get more pissed at me. G you are the coolest geek i ever had the chance to talk to. (provided that there is a such thing)
Arif, my man, only me and you will understand this (literally) Hajde se do jetojme qe ta shikojme Kosoven te lire sic e meriton dhe bashke me Shqiperine te perparojne qe te behemi te njohur ne te gjithe boten, jo per budalliqe po per gjera te mire.
I guess Lil is next on the list. Lil u are a cool chick and u dont forget that. i like the way you dont let people get in your way. if that doesnt kill you it will make you president of Greece or at least of some major company.
Siamo (sorry but too lazy to rember your real name) you are gonna propablly be too lazy to read this thing anyway. well start reading a little more. i know that when u read this u gonna go like "WTF" or :confused: but thats why u r cool.
Fred dont think that i forgot you man. you are the one or at least one of the ones that make this forum special.
Josh dude we havent seen u for a while but we know u doing somethin more important so keep that up :thumb:
i would also like to say "nice job" to the following persons, Zlatan, Adrian, Nick (aka Incubo), see now i have to look at the "members" page to look for names and i did not want to do that. damn memory. back to the list Dj Juve, Hydde, fabiana, Majed, Andre 3000, MISS DUBAI, Fli, Gandalf our beloved LOTR geek :D, Roverbhoy (how old are u dude) and the list goes on and on

when i am going to read the replies on this thread and i am gonna read a name that it is not on this list and i am going to say "oh sorry forgot you" i want you to know that i REALLY mean it.

i would like to conclude by saying that at least read some parts coz i had to write all this and please i cant stress this enough please do not take this seriosly as a matter of fact do not take seriosly anything that i say

there i did it :dazed:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Len

Feb 13, 2004
Thanks for that Don, :thumb:
Congrats on becoming a star!!!
I do actually read, but I sometimes get lazy when its a boring topic that doesn't bother me. I read ur whole dedication.... It was great! I think everyone will agree!
About me saying WTF or :confused:, when I do that, I actually mean it. As u know, I get lost very often and often won't understand or get stuff everyone is discussing. So I am just saying sorry if u find it irritating, but for every WTF post I make, I mean it!
PS: U forgot Nina on that list! :D

OP
Lawnchair Bes
Jan 7, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4
    ++ [ originally posted by sIAMO nOI jUVE! ] ++
    Thanks for that Don, :thumb:
    Congrats on becoming a star!!!
    I do actually read, but I sometimes get lazy when its a boring topic that doesn't bother me. I read ur whole dedication.... It was great! I think everyone will agree!
    About me saying WTF or :confused:, when I do that, I actually mean it. As u know, I get lost very often and often won't understand or get stuff everyone is discussing. So I am just saying sorry if u find it irritating, but for every WTF post I make, I mean it!
    well this post shows that at least u read it. would u mind stating that u enjoyed reading it and that it was not a loss of time :D

++ [ originally posted by sIAMO nOI jUVE! ] ++
    PS: U forgot Nina on that list! :D
    damn. i knew this would happen

Len

Feb 13, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

well this post shows that at least u read it. would u mind stating that u enjoyed reading it and that it was not a loss of time :D
    Alright, I'm doing this for Don.......
    I enjoyed reading Don's dedication and it wasn't a loss of time for me! IT was great fun and a good way to spend 2 minutes!
    :LOL:

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    Congrats dude. :thumb: :star:
    It took me quite a while to achieve what you've done in 3 months.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    well for all that i did to Graham i might as well put him in a close second so that he doesnt get more pissed at me. G you are the coolest geek i ever had the chance to talk to. (provided that there is a such thing)
    Woohoo! How proud I am "extatic:

Congratulations Don, it's good to have you around mate. It doesn feel like you've only been here 3 months :eek:

Do stay around bro

Zaltan
    :rofl:

DWMC was a great movie

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    congratulations don...you deserved it ;).

thanx for the mentioning..it is really nice having you here :thumb:

Arif, my man, only me and you will understand this (literally) Hajde se do jetojme qe ta shikojme Kosoven te lire sic e meriton dhe bashke me Shqiperine te perparojne qe te behemi te njohur ne te gjithe boten, jo per budalliqe po per gjera te mire.

shpresojme, shpresojme...besoj qe kjo nje dite do te realizohet..

RIBASHKIMI I SHQIPERISE - E VETMJA ALTERNATIVE ;)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003

I guess Lil is next on the list. Lil u are a cool chick and u dont forget that. i like the way you dont let people get in your way. if that doesnt kill you it will make you president of Greece or at least of some major company.
    [/B]
    ok,i admit..i had hard time reading all this dedication post but it was worth...

and a loooot don ;)
    don't worrie,i won't forget that i am a cool chick as you said,but i am afraid that you will forget it :LOL:

congratulations for becoming a star...i am glad to have you here!

but don't get too flattered...those congrats were not from the upcoming greece president :LOL::LOL:
    greece is already a chaos!!
    and because i adore my country...i wouldn't like to destroy it:LOL:

once again congrats and remember...i'm with you!count on me any time! :thumb:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)