Another rumuor - fiore (1 Viewer)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Fiore-Van der Meyde Swap In The Making
11/10/2004 12:22:00 PM

Goal.com’s Italian edition is revealing that Stefano Fiore and Andy Van der Meyde could swap clubs during the January transfer window.

Fiore is also a favorite of Inter boss Roberto Mancini, who knows Fiore very well from his two year Lazio reign.

On his part Van der Meyde is failing to consistently impress in the Italian The Valencia midfielder will almost surely leave the Spanish club in January following the recent row he had with boss Claudio Ranieri, who has utilized the former Lazio player very little in the past weeks Serie A, and would be open to move away from Inter . Valencia could be an ideal destination for the Dutchman, as he would be guaranteed a sure starting role In addition,. Los Ches desperately need a wing with his characteristics.

The swap would be even, meaning no team would need to dish out cash to complete the transfer

source: goal.com
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry folks, I don't think Fiore will be going to Juve. He prefers Inter instead.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
I dont like to have Fiore in the team. He is a WTJ :p (winning team joiner)
Speaking of WTJ, aren't Juve 1 of the favourites of winning the CL + Serie A already?

But from wad the article said, he should be joining Inter while VDM is coming to Valencia. I think that this is gonna happen.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
well,fiore is more of a serie a player and van der meyde would no doubt do better in la liga,it's for the best.
I agree. VDM's style fits La Liga more. Let's try this out in Valencia, if he agrees in the swap since both players felt left out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)