Another Ex To Return??? (Zambrotta) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buffonisgod

7-1-3 where you at?
Apr 12, 2004
Zambro was one of my favorites, but is he a good fit for the team? Can he play RB for full-time, with Chiellini at LB?

My only reservations is that he's like 29 years old.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Given the recent lack of starts at Barcelona of late, he must be unhappy. Unless he has been injured, I'm can't think why Beletti or Oliguer are preferred to him.

Unless the price was prohibitive, I would snap him up without a second thought.

JuveAdam

Moggi santo..subito
Sep 12, 2006
How quickly we forget. Zambro is one player I would definately love to see back in black & white. His displays for us since being moved to fullback by Marcelo Lippi have been consistantly outstanding. This goes for both flanks. At the World Cup he was easily as good, if not better than Grosso. Sure the Interista grabbed the goals & the headlines, but overall Zambro gave far more, who can forget his performance (& great goal!) v Ukraine. He gives us great width, allowing the midfielder ahead of him (think Neddy) to drift inside in search of the ball. With him in our side, we play with 5 in midfield when in possesion, but his pace & athletisism mean he still gets back in position to keep 4 in defence. He is always on top of his game & at times is like having 2 players, one of the best defenders in world football, & a great attacking force, with an excellent supply of crosses with either foot. Surely we would be a better side with him over the likes of Zebina, Biri or Balzaretti, no?

Come back Zambro, we miss you.

Tobias

Guerriero
Sep 20, 2006
Zambro is the only player who i was said to see leave but If he has bianconeri in his heart than why did he leave in the first place. .

vletrmx

Mar 22, 2006
Given the recent lack of starts at Barcelona of late, he must be unhappy. Unless he has been injured, I'm can't think why Beletti or Oliguer are preferred to him.

Unless the price was prohibitive, I would snap him up without a second thought.
he was injured. befora that he was in great form for barca

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Never...

If those who left will be given the chance to come back, it will be a silly step by the management...

It will show that the club doesn't appreciate those who are struggling in Serie B, and that will give a negative psychological letter to our current young players...

The management should quickly deny those naive rumours to give some relaxness to our players currently...

Zambrotta & Emerson were cowards enough to leave the ship when it was sinking...

Why would anybody care if they are drowning somewhere else??

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Never...

If those who left will be given the chance to come back, it will be a silly step by the management...

It will show that the club doesn't appreciate those who are struggling in Serie B, and that will give a negative psychological letter to our current young players...

The management should quickly deny those naive rumours to give some relaxness to our players currently...

Very well said. I'm not interested in seeing Zambo back, specially him.

I hope the mang will deny and focus on our current team.

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
He was one of my favourite playrs before he left but now I don`t want him back. I know that we had to sell players because of the difficult financial situation in serie b but I am against taking back players who had no success after they left us.
That would not be fair for the players who staid.

Nikolaus

Aug 27, 2006
the question is: is he a better rb than biri or zebina? yeah, he definetely is. he would improve our backline. so imo we should bring him back if there's a possibility.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Never...

Zambrotta & Emerson were cowards enough to leave the ship when it was sinking...

Why would anybody care if they are drowning somewhere else??
ReBeL,

How do you think we could have survived financially if we didn't sell those top players that we sold?
Do you really think we could have survived this season by keeping all the big names and their large contracts, that, IMO would be a bit naive my friend.
With regard to every stupid interview that appeared in the papers, can you tell me which ones were real and which ones were invented by the press, I can't tell you.
Add to that the fact that, if you could join a team that recently won the CL and that your team needs to sell some players to survive and I can't see how some of you can feel such a "hate" towards the players that left.

Are you guys really falling for all the BS articles that appeared in the newspapers?
I ain't

He played for several years for us, he always gave his best, he left due to the cicrumstances else he would have stayed and if he is willing to return, he will be a real reinforcement for us so I don't see why you guys are giving him such a hard time.

Of course, this is probably another newspaper gossip but I don't understand why you guys wouldn't want him back, such a great versatile player.

Nedved17

Jul 16, 2006
Zambo is fucking brilliant player but I don't want to see him, or anyone else who left oss last summer, moving back to Juve. If they love the club so much why did they leave ¨the sinking ship¨ last summer?

Some loyality thanks!!

engonga

Jul 22, 2005
hope this is right but i dont think it is.
anyway,he wants to prove himself with barca and i think he will remain there for 2or 3 more years,maybe when he decides to come back he will return to juve but not now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)