Another Defender ?? (1 Viewer)

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
give Massiello a chances, he is good enough to be our back-up.
We already have Kovac to rotate with Thuram and perhaps Giannicheda can rotate with Cannavaro when the situation needs it.
My only concern is the RB.
Its really sastifying to think that only after a few weeks, our team is actually technically ready for the next season. no other team has the same amount of upgrades as ours at this momment. if the season started tommorow, i would be confident of our team.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Gianichedda's main position is defensive midfielder but he was used at times as CB at Lazio and performed well. Still better than Montero IMO.
Any how Masiello is the answer for me, he should be given the chance.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Bring back Tudor. We will have enough squad depth then.

Zambrotta - Cannavaro - Thuram - Zebina

Pessotto - Kovac - Tudor - Birindelli

And Giannichiedda can also play there. Maybe an extra fullback, as Zambrotta will also play on the midfield from time to time.

Jul 28, 2002
bring in coda...use maisello..and still have kovac/tudor to support.

With biri and zebina i doubt cappello will be bothered about filling in the right back spot..shame.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
guys, guys, guys... lets be serious here...

Capello its not a coach who is known to give young prospects big chances, now, lets see what we have until know:

Cannavaro, Thuram, Kovac, Masiello, Montero and Tudor

Montero... Its gone to Spain
Tudor.... Its gone to another club
Masiello... he has been said that its going to Lazio in loan, but even if he stays, don't see Capello giving him a chance

So, that leave us with Cannavaro, Thuram and Kovac, oh and maybe Giannicheda

Imagine that either Canna or Thuram get suspended or injured, hell, they even get tired, we have Kovac has the only real Defender!!!

I been said for a while that we should be focus in getting players that we NEED !!!! I mean, whats the purpose in geting Gilardino or Cassano if we don't get a defender??

I trust Moggi to do something....

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++
guys, guys, guys... lets be serious here...

Capello its not a coach who is known to give young prospects big chances, now, lets see what we have until know:

Cannavaro, Thuram, Kovac, Masiello, Montero and Tudor

Montero... Its gone to Spain
Tudor.... Its gone to another club
Masiello... he has been said that its going to Lazio in loan, but even if he stays, don't see Capello giving him a chance

So, that leave us with Cannavaro, Thuram and Kovac, oh and maybe Giannicheda

Imagine that either Canna or Thuram get suspended or injured, hell, they even get tired, we have Kovac has the only real Defender!!!

I been said for a while that we should be focus in getting players that we NEED !!!! I mean, whats the purpose in geting Gilardino or Cassano if we don't get a defender??

I trust Moggi to do something....
We have atleast one decent back up for CB,
but what happens if Zebina gets injured/suspended? Biri cant be compared with Kovac or even Chiellini
and what happens if Camo gets injured?
Mancini is needed much more than a CB
and he is a true investment as he can replace Zebina and makeour team even stronger,
we sould invest on a RB most than CB,
we already have Kovac,we just need a good youngster there,
we cant have two Kovac class players for every player in our team

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)