Another beautiful Women thread: Miss World 2003 (14 Viewers)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Miss Ireland won. This contest was so fixed. You could see she had been rehearsing her final answer for months. And from the beginning you could see the favouritism (?) for her. Its because her father is friend's with the owner of the pageant and sang in the pageant.

I actually liked Miss Bosnia Herzegovina, they showed like a minute of her and she was very pretty and exotic.

From that top 5, my favourite was Miss China, she should have won.

From the top 20 my favourites were Miss VENEZUELA, Miss Greece, Miss Jamaica and Miss Peru.

Darin

Sep 8, 2002
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
Miss Ireland won. This contest was so fixed. You could see she had been rehearsing her final answer for months. And from the beginning you could see the favouritism (?) for her. Its because her father is friend's with the owner of the pageant and sang in the pageant.

I actually liked Miss Bosnia Herzegovina, they showed like a minute of her and she was very pretty and exotic.

From that top 5, my favourite was Miss China, she should have won.

From the top 20 my favourites were Miss VENEZUELA, Miss Greece, Miss Jamaica and Miss Peru.

i didnt expect her 2 win at all !!

among the top 5 my fav. was miss canada :cool:

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by -Z- ] ++
What do you mean, I thought it was going to be live tonight? :undecide:
I thought so too, but saw the winner by accident on a online newspaper. Kinda lame that was...

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

Miss Hong Kong Yeung Lok-ting speaks during a news conference in Sanya, on China's tropical island of Hainan, December 4, 2003. China will host the 2003 Miss World Finals on Saturday, putting the world's most populous country officially on the beauty pageant map. REUTERS/Bobby Yip
This hong kong girl is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!
I want more pics of her... please soemone!!! :)

I love asians !!!

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #154
    I really dont find her beautiful nor exotic, but I'll take your word for it since I didnt watch it ;)

Anyways, last year we were in the Top 20 :thumb:

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    Well they rarely showed footage of the whole 106 girls, they just showed them in groups wearing long dresses, but they showed like a 30 second video of the 20 semi-finalists. I wish people could have seen more of the girls.
    Also, there wasnt a final question. they just asked the top 5 random stuff like "What are your best qualities?". This year the pageant sucked

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #156
    Well, thats what happnens when Jerry Springer isnt leading the show. I bet he could have gotten the girls into a catfight and reduce the sound to nothing but "beeeep" :D

Now that would be a good show ;)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Arturo Panama era fuuull fea, jajajajaa!

Zlatan, Miss B-H was very exotic, she should have been in the top 20
    Cual era la de panama??? Pon una foto!, q yo de eso no se verga.!!

Apuesto q no estaba tan fea!!!

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by -Z- ] ++
    Well, thats what happnens when Jerry Springer isnt leading the show. I bet he could have gotten the girls into a catfight and reduce the sound to nothing but "beeeep" :D

Now that would be a good show ;)
    I absolutely LOVE Jerry Springer. It is my dream to go to a taping of his show.

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
    you wanna know what's worse?

Miss World 2003

i thought there was gonna be some decent women here

i thought to be in miss world, one had to be beautiful...

hmmm...Miss USA was :dazed:

and Miss Malaysia :yuck: i've seen ladies walking around in malls that are hotter

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)