Annouce Your Existence!!! (1 Viewer)

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
Mar 5, 2006
It might be alittle too late for me to do this but i've never actually received a welcome to this forum........
But no sweat as for now, I am going to tell all of yall Juve and non-Juve fans, postist and Mods who I actually am!!!

Beyond the thirst and hunger for a wonderful life, everything didn't seem to have worked out well for me.......because life's no matter who says it, its for hell sure its a Bitch!!! Yet, each and everyone of us still gotta live it to the fullest

And who knows whats going to happen next? Juve relegated, Moggi gets shot, this forum gets hacked, closed, another September 11 tragedy.......or I might just die in a few minutes! Noone knows for sure what God (to all who believes in Him or whatever) has in mind
I'll truly and sincerely wish to annouce my presence in this Forum whether yall like it or not! I want to exist at least and not just dissapear without the slightest knowledge of all who reads this!!!

Well, my name is Xavier.......and please dont call me Il Divin Codino.......because it tires people who even thinks of typing this freaking long nickname
A simple Divino will do!!!

And take a close look at my flag!!! It doesn't say America. Its Malaysia ffs!!!
Malaysia!!! As much as I hate this country I am still living in it and the football here still stinks with a total Nil in quality!!!
So i am beside a toilet because my computer is right next to it!!!
Can't do nothing about it!!!

Born in 1987, living with only pleasures of life are chicks, liquor, weed, smokes and football, I LOVE JUVENTUS to the max!!!
And all this i would really wish to express my gratitude to the Great Roby Baggio aka. The Divine Ponytail for introducing me to Juventus and the Azzurri in 1994. Meanwhile, to all of you Juve Haters, you all have your opinions and stuffs which I respect but yet, fuck it because Juve's still the best and wll remain the best of all times no matter where they are, in the Serie A, B, wherever....!!!

While as for now, all I wish is to get laid tonight which probably will happen if everything goes well with my new date tonight. Nothing else concerns me coz I am just gonna chill with life and what else?........Time will tell....!!!

So a HELLO to all whom I've never spoke to in this forum, those who thinks I am a bloody fool dumbass, as well as those we gave me recognition and consider me as a friend......A MAN!!!

Salute to all of you and Respect!!! I'll keep those in my heart!!!

Newcomers should introduce themselves in this thread!!! Old members, tell us who you truly are!!! Cheers! :pint:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
its not the point,he has a rotation policy & he doesn't have to hide it:D he was telling me about some old man that had 30 wives spanning over 50 years:D

OP
IlDivinCodino

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
Mar 5, 2006
  • Thread Starter #13
    Zé Tahir said:
    Welcome Xavier. hmm Xavier, doesn't sound Malaysian, where you originaly from?
    right here in Malaysia....!!!
    well, my mentality about this place is totally different and the way I look at things are weird
    sort of like a freak in this place :agree:
    Xavier's my christian name and Jee Eu (pronounced G.U) is my chinese name
    Im a mix blood of chinese italian :D

and just to note it here again if i didnt make it clear previously, this thread is for everyone to post about themselves and not just me......
    a place to leave your mark!!! own recognition and to confirm your existence!!! :cool:

OP
    IlDivinCodino

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
    Mar 5, 2006
  • Thread Starter #14
    Seven said:
    Hi, I'm Andries and...

well, you know the rest.
    I can add to that...........a Zlatan Hater right?
    and one who gets alomost everyone into trouble

who are you gonna appear as next after you get ban again? :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)